💛 Chapter 5- New beginings in a thin string 💛

Deku's pov

I still look at this office that was fool of my father's things and now everything it's completely gone. Father took his things out for me to fill it however I want.

Tomorrow it's cleaning and decorating day for the company since it's going to be Valentine's day soon. I'll take today to fill up this room even if it's just a little.

Before I head home to get ready since today is the ceremony of some sort to announce me as the new CEO. I wanted to start decorating my office with a new desk and everything i may need.

After a while of getting everything i needed with the help of my employees in my office. Now to start placing everything where it's supposed to be at.

4 hours later

I can't believe I took that long placing everything, i mean it was worth it because I love how it looks but now I'm late to get ready. Now I'm stepping on the gas to get there fast and get ready.

If I'm late my dad will be mad since he's the one who's most excited for this even or party i guess. I finally arrive home and run inside without even letting my things down and just went straight to the bathroom.

I finish getting ready in about 10 to 15 minutes but I still needed to fix my hair. I took 10 more to figure something out with my hair and then left as fast as i could.

Once i arrive at the company i need to head to this whole floor dedicated for company parties and gatherings between companies. As i start to stop the car at front as usual, the only thing I see is a red carpet with so many people outside.
I see famous people everywhere, singer,models, everything you can imagine related to our company.

I get out and everyone goes crazy screaming and taking pictures as i give mi keys to the guy. I wave everyone as i walk the carpet with a serios face as i die of embarrassment inside.

I sigh a few pictures and magazines, hug or hand shake some people and especially I had to pose for who knows how many pictures. Out of nowhere this girl jumps on me and tries to kiss me but was stopped by my bestie Dynamite and Sero pulling her away and giving her to the guards.

"Back off extra!" Said Kacchan as usual and i was still shocked in his arms. Sero come over and asked if i was ok but I just nodded.

After a was ok i continued to do my thing and went inside. We went to the elevator and i just pounce on Kacchan and hug him so hard he had to tap me for aire.

"Oh I'm sorry Kacchan i just missed you so much and i didn't think you would come!" I said breaking the hug. "Fuck well of course I'd come to my besties congratulation party you shitty nerd!" He said with one hand on his chest as he catches his breath.

"Oh so you know each other" said Sero and we both look his way. "Omg I forgot you were there Sero!" I said "Yeah man, when did you get there?" Kacchan said. Sero took a deep breath and said "DUDE I HELP YOU GET THAT CRAZY LADY OFF MIDORIA! IVE BEEN HERE ALL THIS TIME ASSHOLE!" and Kacchan started to yell at him as well.

"Guys please calm down!" I yelled but they didn't hear me from all they're yelling. I got angry so i smacked the back of Kacchan head making him fall on the floor from the impact of my hand and punched Sero the stomach causing him to hit the wall and fall to his knees in pain.

"I told you guys to stop it! Your acting like children and you both know how I get when I'm angry!!!" I said as the elevator arrives at the floor revealing a wonderful room decorated, people talking, music, drinks and food, laughter and my friends.

"Now get yourselves fixed up and join the party...ok?" I said with a big smile. I leave the two boys groaning in pain in the elevator as i get greeted by my father and my brother.

"Welcome the new CEO everyone!! Congrats my son and my you bring this company more glory than I ever could. Your mother is watching us from the heavens wishing you a happy life as well as me and your brother" said dad.

"Thank you so much guys!" I said as i join the party

Damn I took long finishing this shit!! Sorry it took long but school it's a bitch for not letting me have a single moment for myself. Anygays i hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye guys!!