💛Chapter 12- Friendly visit 💛

Izuku's POV

I sat down next to Kacchan as Mina sits on the other side with Denki. "What!? We can't come just to visit our friend!?" Said Denki making me giggle "Of course not I was just asking" I said.

"Actually your not wrong, but this idiot just wanted to see you" Kacchan said "Come on bro" Denki complained. "I like to talked to u first before making any decisions so. Denki asked to make a song with me what do you think?" He said

"You should talk to your manager for this type of decision Kacchan" I said "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, YOUR MY FRIEND AND I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER SO HURRY AND ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!" He yelled

"Ok ok, I think it would be a good opportunity, it would be your first collab and maybe if the song hits maybe you can have more opportunities to collab with other. I mean your already number 1 but it would be good for your image as a singer" I said and he just nodded.

"Go for it Bakubae, it won't hurt to try" Mina said "Did I ask you pinky!?" He eyed her "Don't be rude Kacchan!" I said

After 35 minutes we were still talking while did some paper work "Midobae, yesterday at the club you were showing some moves and when you danced with Sero it was hard not to watch She said "Yeah, it was pretty good actually" I said not breaking away from my work.

"You and the Mexican? Seriously nerd" said Kacchan "Don't be rude Kacchan and it was only a hangout, what's so bad about that?" I asked.

"Sure about that? He said it was a date~" Mina teased "A date huh?" Kacchan joined her. "Stop it you two! Ok fine it was but it doesn't mean anything" I said putting the papers down.

"Are you sure because when you guys danced it was like you were in your own world or about to have sex right there bae" she said making me reder than Kiri's hair.

"Wait did you guys had sex!?" Denki asked "WHAT!! NO!" I yelled

They kept asking for the "Tea?" but I just curled into a ball and question my life choices. Then "Mi amor, I came early to have time to pick a place for our lunch meeting~" said Sero as he entered the room.

He saw the others and me in the center looking pathetic "Hi guys, what's going on?" He asked I just eyes him that said ("Read the room idiot now shut the fuck up and save me!") I think he got it because the others didn't get the chance to answer he question before he carried me out of there.

"Thank you Sero" I said as I sigh "Sure, now where do you want to go my bride?" He asked I was flustered and confused at the same time. Then I noticed that I was in his arms, he carried me bridle style and we where already at the front desk to head outside so everyone saw us.

Well God, you can take me now. I can't live after that humiliation just take me out of my misery I said as I make eye contact with some of my staff. "Let me down now!!" I said and he let's go "Sorry, it felt so nice to holding you I didn't want to let go mi amor~" he said.

"Let's just go, in your car because I came on my bike" I said storming out to where the car was parked in front. I heard him chuckle from afar then we left.

I guess I didn't take long🤣 anyway hope you enjoyed it.  I'll post the next one as soon as possible, bye guy! ☺