💛Chapter 7- The alcohol affect...right? 💛

Deku's pov

After the party I was stuck with Hanta's drunk ass back to my house. Once we arrived home he was nocked out cold and unfortunately I had to carry him inside.

As I walk inside, finally finding out a way to close the door with him on my back and then tried my best to not let him fall as I take him to the extra room I have.

I drop him on the bed taking his shoes off along with his socks, going up to him and taking his jacket off and lastly gently taking off his watch then putting it on the side table before giving him a kiss on the forehead, then leaving.

I close the door behind and walk to my room to take a nice and relaxing shower. After that I jump on my comfortable queen size bed, turning off the lights and close my eyes to sleep.

5 minutes later

"Why can't I sleep?!" I quietly yell to myself as I sit up on the bed grabbing my phone to pass the time reading. Scrolling through my phone i found a romance fanfic of some series that i had seen a long time ago. While reading the spicy parts like it was nothing i started to remember the tiny scene between me and Sero at the party.

Starting to blush a little as i very vividly went over that memory when Sero pinned me against the wall and the few things he did only made my member twitch.

Sero's touch against my skin and his strong grip on me. The soft kiss that slowly turned into a heated make out only turning me on more. I kept imagining Sero's touch and my body started to get hot, I started trembling when I placed my hand over my clothed member as I remember how Sero slightly rubbed his knee against me at the party.

How his strong arms wrapped around me and his warm tongue inside my mouth. My legs trembling as I rub myself, unconsciously rubbed my entrance only to make me moan and my body jolted.

As my mind goes back to what just happened, my legs started moving on their own as the separate more than usual. Sero come to mind again making me start touching myself again. After a few minutes there I couldn't cum...i did what I thought I would never do and started playing with my entrance, which in a minute or so made me cum with my back arched, legs trembling like crazy, long moans and pants and almost lost my mind there.

"What... *pant* was that?" I said to myself as I got up to wash up and once back to my bed I faded to sleep.

The next day

I woke up like normal to wash my teeth and head down to start with the breakfast. As I was there gathering what I needed to cook a thought came to mind. "Omg! Did I really do that yesterday!?" I almost yell but covered my mouth fast. I... I masturbated to Sero last night...no way, no way, no way. I start to panic a little as I kneeled down with my hands still on the counter.

Don't worry Izuku, your had alcohol on your system last night...you weren't thinking straight. I took a deep breath getting back up and clearing my mind. *Sigh*

I continue cooking, then I put some low music to keep my mind off of yesterday. As I sing with Romeo Santos- Necio and frying some eggs and bacon I start dancing a little with the music.

As I'm finishing the last few things and now singing with Selena- Bidi bidi bom bom I hear some chuckles from behind me. I turn around to see Sero sitting on the other side of the counter staring at me. "Nice moves Shakira" he said while smirking.

"Shut up if you want breakfast!" I yell and he quickly stayed quiet. "Better... Now, do you like eggs and bacon?" I asked while finishing up fast. "I'm not a picky eater honey" he said and I just dropped a plate of food in front of him "Good" I said as I ate my food.

Hi guys, it's been a while hasn't it? I finally got a free weekend from all the school work since this year I take my college board. But enough about me, I hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for taking this long😅