💛Chapter 11- Time to work💛

Sero's POV

I woke up next to Izuku sleep so peacefully as he cuddles me. I didn't want to move but I wanted to make breakfast for us.

I stayed for a little longer and then left as quiet as possible. Last time when I was here the music didn't reach to the room so I'll put something while I cook.

As I'm half way finished, singing along to Del mar but Ozuna, Sia and Doja cat. We I hear "Good morning Sero" when I turn around I see a giggling Izuku on the counter.

"So what's the chef coo-" he didn't finish as a song starts stopping the both of us. No me queda mas by Selena, we look at each other then start singing.

Half way through the song and I'm serving the food as I sing. We practically know the lyrics by memory, I'm really enjoying this time with him.

The song ends causing his beautiful voice to stop as well and snap back to what he was saying like he was hypnotized. "So what are we eating chef?" He asked "Just my favorite Hispanic break fast, hope u like" I said placing the plate in front of him. (You can put whatever food you want)

We talked, laughed while eating cracking jokes and doing small talk. "Well see you next time mi amor, I have meetings to get to and I bet my assistant is already mad at me" I said after a change of clothes (he leaves clothes in his car for any occasion).

"Did you seriously move all the meetings from yesterday to today just to spend time with me? " he asked "I'll do anything for you mi amor" I said throwing a kiss at him and leaving.

Izuku's POV

After Sero left I got dressed and headed out as well. The news said it was going to be a sunny day so I took my motorcycle to work.

Mina gave the usual cheerful smile with the others as she tells me what I need to do today. I took a liking to her and she's very organized for playful girl. She my assistant now, my father had left me one but I guess he didn't meet her because she was very flirty.

Not even an hour on the job and she was all over me with her kinda revealing clothes, extreme makeup and so I fired her...

So I gave the job to the one with most impressive attitude and skills on the work space. That ended up being Mina; I also asked around the company for separate reviews of her coworkers and they were perfect really.

"Midobae, today you have 5 meetings. Two of them being with Sir Hanta about the next project with them, one will be at lunch time and the other at night. The first meeting is in ten minutes but they arrived early, what would you like to do?" She said as she checked her ipad.

"Let's finish this meeting fast so we can continue with everything else, what's this meeting about again?" I asked "This is to make a business deal with the girl I told you about not long ago" she said "Oh oh, the one who made the beautiful dress for both genders! Right right, then let's not make her wait shall we" I said as I open the door for her.

I was 45 minutes away from my lunch meeting with Sero "Midobae you have visitors" Mina said as Bakugo and Denki enter my office. "Sup nerd" "Midoria!" Said the both as the sit on my office couch.

I stand up and head towards them "Hi guys, what are you doing here" I asked.

Sorry I had a but of a block but here you go. Hopefully I won't take that long for the next one☺