💛Chapter 10- Lustful Night💛

Deku's pov

"Sero?!" i said as i try to turn around "Shhhh mi amor" he said putting one hand on my neck with a slight grip on it as the other hand travels from my arm to my waist.

I let out a small moan as the grip on my neck gets tighter causing him to chuckle in my ear. I can feel him slowly moving his hips against me. My body getting hotter by the second as i keep struggling a little but my mind is slowly going blank.

"Mmm~ Mi amor~" he said making a shiver travel down my spine. His hot breath on my nape, the low groans as he grinds against me ass and the sweet whispers of love. Everything about him is driving me crazy to the point that I started to move my hips with him.

The traveling hand reached under my shirt to touch my nipples causing my body to flinch as I gasped. "Sero~ Stop this...your drunk~" I said trying to push the hand on my chest away.

"Come on mi amor, you want this too~" he said and when I finally dragged the hand out of my shirt he just shoved it in my pants instantly grabbing my half hard member.

"AHH~" I moaned and completely freeze as his hand starts to stroke slowly. "S-Seroo~ hng~ stoooop~" my voice was shaky as both my hands hold his still.

"What are you doing?" He said, it sounded like he was angry then he gripped my neck harder. I did the only natural thing and put by hands on the hand gripping my neck to stop him from going harder "We are drunk. Please I don't want it like this. Please Sero" I said

I felt his grip loosen so I calmed down but then I felt his other hand start moving again "Sero!?" I said but he grabbed both my hands and trapped them in place with his arm. "Shhh I won't do anything u don't want amor. Just let me finish what I caused hmm~? " he said turning me to face him.

I look down to his hard member begging to be freed "I guess I'm not the only one with the problem" I said turning my face back at him.

When my eyes landed on his flustered face and his lustful eyes that had regret in them. It only made me feel guilty because he wanted this as much as I did but I stopped him.

Without thinking I closed the distance between our faces and kissed him. I could tell he was shocked by his reaction but then kissed back pulling my body closer to him.

Now I can feel his chest moving when he breaths, his heart thumping and the slight twitches of his member. He was shocked once again when I grabbed his member, releasing it and placing both mine and his together.

I earned a quiet groan from him as I start to please the both of us. With his hands on my ass pulling me with every thrust of his hips and my hands gripping our erections together, we were in a slightly bliss for a few minutes before we both came in my hands.

He gave me a kiss before falling completely to sleep. I giggled a little as I get up to my bathroom and wash my hands.

I cleaned the both of us from sweat and a little cum before going back to sleep next to him.

He felt me get on the bed and pulled me in for cuddles and I fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up to an empty bed but when I stepped outside my room I only heard Spanish music playing from my kitchen. I went to the kitchen, standing in the entrance looking at a singing and dancing Sero as he cooks breakfast.

"Good morning Sero" I said sitting on the chair giggling at a scared Sero.

Finally can continue this story guys and sorry it took this long. I still hope you enjoyed and leave any song recommendation for Izuku and Sero to hear as the story goes, bye guys!