💛Chapter 8-Lets give this a try then💛

Deku's pov

When was washing the dishes with Trinidad- "Love me back", moving my hips to the beat(Like the tik tok trend) in my own little world. I snap back to reality by feeling some hands around my waist as Sero gets close to me from behind and moves his hips with mine.

I could feel his chest, his breathing, his heart beat against my back. The grip of his hands on my waist was driving me crazy and when I felt his right hand move slowly up to shoulder DAMN that was hot.

The beat of the music got slower and the Sero moved his hips in a different angle. His movements were more towards me instead of side to side like I was doing. This felt more like he was grinding on me with the slow beat of the song.

His hand reached to my neck, holding me in place as we kept dancing to the song. "W-what are you d-doing ?" I asked out of breathe for some reason "Dancing~" he said in a low tone as the music faded to a stop making him back away.

I finish the dishes only to be turned by the waist to look at him, he pulled me closer to him. "Lets go on a date mi amor~ What do you say?" he asked with his face inches from mine.

"Sure..." I said that like I was holding my breath and without thinking he left the room jumping like a kid. Did I really just say yes to a date?...Fuck...later he came back walking towards the door "Ill come here at 6pm for our date love, see you later" he said as he left and entered a car outside.

1 Hour later

I was on my regular run through the city park on my way back to my house. Once home I got ready for work to my first day as the CEO even though its just gonna be a normal day.

After going five hours of work I finally head home to get ready for this date that I agreed on. As I sing "Judas" with Lady Gaga, then get dressed with Chris Brown- "Loyal" and the finished myself with "I hate myself for loving you" by Joan Jett.

I hear the doorbell ring so I head to check who it is only to see Sero "Hi mi amor, hope I'm not late?" he said as that signature smile of his appears.

"Your actually 7 minutes....too early" I said letting him in while I go put my shoes on. Once I put them on we head to his car "So...where are we going for this date?" I asked putting my belt on. "I can see that your the fun time of guy so we'll go to my favorite beach club" he said and we left.

We arrive to "Ocean's Heart Club" right next to this beautiful beach, lights hanging from tree to tree to palm tree to palm tree, it had half of the club out doors and you could hear the music from where we were.

I'm out the car looking around then feel him grab my hand "Lets go!" he said as we start walking inside.

Their were a lot of people inside, some drinking on the tables, some near the bars watching the bartenders making the drinks, others on the sides making out with each other, but mostly the were dancing to the music.

Sero pulls me up to a big table with some people "Sup guys, I didn't know your were gonna be here" he said shaking their hands and pulling me to sit next to him.

"This is Izuku guys" he said pointing at me as I ordered a drink "Oh umm hi" I said nervously.

"Hi dude, my name is Jirou" she said raising her glass at me "What's up bro, I'm Kirishima" he said shaking my hand "Heyyyyy~ I'm Mina" she said as she got up to the dance floor. Some of the other people on the table introduced themselves as well but I was dragged to the dance floor before I could talk.

"Lets dance love" said Sero as the DJ changes the song to "La Ocasion" one of the songs that I listen to a lot.

Id normally feel nervous right now but with the slight effect of alcohol I didn't care...lets give this a try then and have fun.

SUP guy, I've missed writing a chapter that I will actually post since I've been working on the BAKUDEKU story. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and have a nice day or night byeee