💛 Chapter 6- No one's watching ~💛

Sero's pov

I finally got off the floor but the pain didn't exactly go away. I look to my right only to see Bakugou trying to get up as well. I held my had to him and he grabs it "thanks man" he said while groaning a little.

"No prob but why did he hit so hard?" I said rubbing my belly "Because he gets pissed when you don't listen to him and he knows that we go to the gym often. In other words he doesn't go easy on us" he said.

We both get off the elevator and head to a table as people crowded us. Shit this is going to take a while....

I look over Izuku after i escape from the table and see him with Denki and his brother. I grab some drinks and head they're way.

"Hey guys! Nice party and congrats again Izuku" i said giving him a drink. "Thanks, I'm glad your enjoying it Sero" said Izuku as he take a sip of his glass.

"Sup Sero, how have you been?" Asked Denki as he give me a hug from the side. "Nothing much, just working and trying to fix Izuku's image of me" i said grabbing another glass.

Deku's pov

After a while we separated to different groups over and over again. Then my dad organized a special band that i love and it's Kacchan's band. I saw the first few songs but then got pulled to a dark space far away from everyone.

Once i look who it is i calm down and just enjoy the show from there. "Hey sorry for pulling over here i just want to talk" he said but he looked a little drunk.

"You look drunk, i think you should go home now Sero" i said but he didn't agree. "I want to stay with you a little longer" said as he leans closer "i- umm....S-sero" i said as i slowly walk backwards but find myself against the wall.

He leans closer where he is now breathing against my neck "Hng~ Sero please stop..." I said that but I don't want him to stop. I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this and where anyone can see if the come closer.

My dad, my brother, Kacchan, Denki and everyone here too. "Aww come on Izuku~ Just one kiss please?" He said and i mean a kiss won't hurt right?...

"Ok fine but just a kiss and a fast one!" I said only to be attacked by him kissing me. The kiss as i thought didn't go fast and it went from normal to a hit make out.

"Mng~ hhng~ S-sero mmm~" i tried saying but he didn't let me. Right now i was against the wall, Sero pulling my waist towards him and with the other hand holding my face, my hand on his chest and the other still holding my glass. My legs were already going weak and i was already moaning into the kiss like crazy.

The songs were about to end and i need to stop him before they come over here. I try pushing him away but he didn't so i did as last time and hit him in the stomach.

He groans in pain "ok ok I'm sorry, i just couldn't stop with does lips of yours and those sweet sounds you were blessing me with mi amor~" he said making me blush so red.

I left him there and went back to the crowd next to Denki. "There you are! Where were you Izuku?" Asked Denki "oh i...i just went to grab another glass but I had to wait for the waiter to bring more..." I said.

I can't tell him just yet because I'm supposed to hate Sero right now. "Oh sure!" He said and we continued to watch the show until it ended and we went to Kacchan.

"Wow! That was awesome man!" Said Denki as he puts his arm around Kacchan's shoulder's. "Of course it was idiot! I'm the lead singer and the lead guitarist plus my members have to be the best not some newbies wannabee's!" Said Kacchan pushing Denki's arm off him.

I giggled and went to hug him "thanks for performing on my party Kacchan!" I said "Anything for my best friend you nerd" he said messing my hair.

"Hey! I took long fixing my hair Kacchan!" I said "Well it was very shitty just leave it like that" he said walking to the food table and i just followed.

Sorry if it took long, i got distracted with something. I hope you enjoyed it, have a great day or night guys bye!!