Chapter 1: Getting To Know You

It was the first day of 6th grade for Rose Williams, and also the first year for the new school for Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon characters. The school is for all grades.

Rose's homeroom teacher is Mr. Grim. In class she saw a girl sitting in front of her with purple hair who was playing a video game.

'She's good at that game.' Rose thought.

"Is that the GRIM REAPER!?" A girl in the front row said. Her name was Libby.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Grim, your homeroom teacher this year. Mrs. Cory wants me to pair you all up so you can get to know each other better. So let's have Lana partner with Wakko, Charlotte partner with Tootie, Libby partner with Lincoln, Lucy partner with Tak, and Gaz partner with Rose." Grim said. Rose walked up to the girl in front of her, whose name was Gaz.

"Hi." Rose said.

"Shut up." Gaz said and continued to play her game.

Rose frowned and tried to say something else. "Do you want to be friends?" Rose asked her.

"I'm friends with Tak, NOT YOU!" Gaz yelled and opened one of her eyes which scared Rose.

Meanwhile in Miss Keane's class...

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Dib, that's the 3rd time you've yelled. What's wrong?" Miss Keane asked.

"It's ZIM! He's an ALIEN! And out of all the classes, he just has to end up in mine!" Dib said.

"I don't know what he's talking about." Zim said calmly.

"Zim is right! Dib is just a liar!" Lola Loud said. Everyone else agreed with her.

"UGH!" Dib grunted.