Chapter 2: Getting To Know You, Part II

Miss Keane's class also paired up to get to know each other better. Zim ended up with a strange girl.

"YOU! Green child." The girl said. She had low green ponytails, a green sweater, green eyes, a long black skirt, striped black and white knee-high socks, and black combat boots. The girl walked up to Zim and stared at him, she examined him. This made Zim a little nervous.

"AHA! My name is Vendetta, and you must be Zim. Come to my house after school. I must show you something!" Vendetta told him.

"Erm...okay, human." Zim said.

At recess, Rose wanted to go on the swings, but right before she got on a girl shoved her away and stole her spot. It was the last swing.

"Hey! That was my spot!" Rose said to the girl. She had red hair and freckles.

"Finders keepers, loser! Now PUSH ME!" The girl said.

Rose got very upset and couldn't control herself, she pushed the girl too hard and she flew off the swing.

"AH!" The girl yelled. She got angry and wiped the dirt off her dress, then walked away.

Gaz saw what Rose did and walked up to her with two of her other friends.

"I was...wrong about you, Rose." Gaz said. "We can be friends." 

"I'm Tak." A tall girl with blue hair said.

"And I'm Mandy. Anyone who can do that to Mindy is a friend of ours." Mandy said. She had blonde hair in the shape of horns.

"Let's sit together at lunch." Rose said. They all agreed.