Chapter 14: Used

It is now April.

It was recess and Billy was throwing a ball against a fence by himself. The ball bounced against the fence and landed in front of Princess.

"Hey Princess! Can you throw the ball over here?" Billy asked.

'How did I not see it before? Billy is perfect boyfriend material. He will do whatever I say! He's as dumb as a rock.' Princess thought.

"Here Billy," Princess kicked the ball back. "by the way...I will give you all the free food you want if you date me for one week." Princess said.

At lunch Billy sat next to Mandy. "Mandy guess what? I'm dating PRINCESS!" Billy said. Mandy was so surprised she spit out her chocolate milk.

"Billy, come here NOW! You're sitting with me." Princess said.

"Okay!" Billy said and ran up to Princess. He followed her to the popular kid's table. 

"We gotta help Billy!" Tak said.

"I DON'T trust Princess. She's using him. I just know it." Mandy said.

"Does Mandy like Billy?" Tak said.

"He's my friend! I just don't like Princess. You got a problem with that?" Mandy glared at them.

"Did you know that Billy has a crush on you?" Rose said.

"He...does?" Mandy blushed.

The next week at school, Billy ran up to Princess. "Princess where's ma FREE FOOD!" Billy yelled.

"Hah! You think I'd give you stuff? I was lying you dork! I only dated you so I could get you to do me and my friends' chores. Billy started to get sad and cry. Princess walked away, laughing.

Mandy walked up to Billy. "Come on, Billy." Mandy sighed. She grabbed his hand.

"Aw, thanks Mandy!" Billy said. "Will YOU date me and be my girlfriend?" Billy asked.

Mandy's face turned red. "F-fine! But NO romantic gestures!" Mandy said.