Chapter 5: Accept

Rose walked up to Zim.

"Zim! Do you have a crush on Vendetta?" Rose asked.

"Crush? What is this crush?" Zim asked.

"You know...when you care for someone, you love them." Rose said.

"Oh, then yes!" Zim said.

Rose grinned. "Well guess what? Vendetta is going to abandon you and wants to rule the world without you! She HATES your guts!" Rose said.

"Eh...hate? UGH! I knew Vendetta was not good enough. Her fiendish creations are far too weak compared to my tools!" Zim said and he stormed off.

Rose walked back to Tak. 

"Now that Zim is sad you can talk to him and cheer him up!" Rose smirked.

"Ok." Tak said.

After school Tak met up with Zim.

"Hey Zim." Tak said.

"AH! TAK! My enemy!" Zim said.

"No, it's okay...I'm not going to destroy you. I was wondering if...you wanted to rule the world together with me?" Tak asked.

"It's a little suspicious but...okay, I accept your offer! Tak, you and I could join forces and be unstoppable! But Zim usually works ALONE. I'll have to see how this goes." Zim said. Zim and Take shook hands.

"Yes!" Rose said. Rose, Gaz and Mandy were hiding behind a garbage bin.

A little after that Zim went home and Tak ran up to the others.

"Guys...Zim is like...my boyfriend now!" Tak said.

"You have a dumb boyfriend." Gaz said. Mandy nodded.