Chapter 18: Date

So, at 6 PM everyone met in front of the movie theater. 

Zim and Dib didn't change. 

Tak wore a long purple dress. 

Rose wore a purple button dress with puffy sleeves and skirt and a high ponytail. 

Mandy wore a plain pink dress.

Lincoln wore a blue button up shirt with nice pants.

Billy wore the same outfit he wore in the "Little Rock of Horrors" episode.

Zim and Tak were going together since they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Lincoln and Gaz were going together since they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dib and Rose were going together and they decided to start dating.

Billy and Mandy were going together since they were boyfriend and girlfriend. The others knew they went on a date before, but they didn't know that Billy and Mandy were actually a couple.

"Billy, that's the outfit you wore when my brain got eaten by that alien. Also, you stole it. CHANGE." Mandy said.

"NO MANDY." Billy said. Mandy sighed.

Everyone went inside and sat down waiting for the movie to start.

"After this we have to see Darladdin and Little Ark Angel." Rose whispered. The movie started.

"This movie is stupid." Gaz whispered.

Dib whispered, "It's actually kind of educational-"

"Shut up Dib." Gaz replied.

"Mandy! Follow me!" Billy whispered loudly in Mandy's ear.

"Okay?" Mandy said. Mandy follows Billy into a room playing a zombie movie.

"Much better." Mandy whispered.

Soon the movie the others were watching is done, and they go outside to see Billy and Mandy sitting next to each other in a graveyard. Then, Billy held Mandy's face and kissed her on the lips, and Mandy did not let go.

"Billy and Mandy have...kissed!?" Rose said.

"They are now officially together!?" Tak said.

"Gross." Said Zim. Gaz nodded in agreement.

"What should your couple name be? Blaaandy?" Tak said.

"Never say that stupid name. A long time ago, Billy had a crush on a girl with that name and I was jealous. It's a horrible name." Mandy said.

Then, everyone gathered in a circle. "Welp, I guess I will see you all next year! Or maybe during the summer!" Rose said. "I'm gonna miss all of you guys. Even you, Zim."

"Really? Cool!" Zim said.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL!!!" Billy cried and hugged everyone.

Tak, Mandy, Gaz and Rose all hugged. Lincoln was the first to go home, then Rose, then Zim, then Tak, then Dib and Gaz, and finally Billy and Mandy.