Chapter 6: Halloween

Fast forward to a week before October.

"What are you guys gonna be for Halloween? I'm gonna be Wednesday Addams." Rose asked Mandy, Gaz and Tak.

"I'm being a vampire, and Billy is being a dog." Mandy said.

"I am being a demon." Gaz said.

"My true form. Humans here are stupid and won't even tell I'm really an alien." Tak said.

A week later on Friday it was Halloween. Grim was also going with everyone. After a while of trick or treating Mandy noticed something.

"Hey...is it just me or do you guys hear screaming and evil laughter." Mandy said.

"Maybe it's because of that." Gaz said and pointed to a giant robot shaped like a pumpkin with Zim on top of it.

"HAHAHA! Watch as my brilliant device EATS THE TOWN!" Zim said.

"PUMPKIN!!" Billy said and ran towards the pumpkin. He climbed inside the pumpkin's mouth and it closed, trapping him.

"Hey!!" He said.

"We gotta save Billy." Mandy said. Suddenly, Dib appeared.

"I'll save him! I have to stop Zim, not the Powderpuff Girls!" Dib said. He climbed to the top of the robot.

"Dib-human!! What are you doing here?" Zim asked.

"Stopping you!" Dib said. He saw a small button next to Zim. "Is that a...self destruct button? Why do you have that?"

"...I dunno." Zim replied. Dib jumped onto the button and smashed it, and the pumpkin exploded, with real pumpkin pieces flying everywhere and covering the town with it. Billy flew out too.

Rose, Mandy, Gaz, Tak and Grim were covered in pumpkin.

"Welp..." Rose said. Mandy and Gaz were furious. 

"UGH! Now I gotta go wash ma hood." Grim sighed. Billy was licking the pumpkin off of himself and wasn't annoyed at all. He was glad.

And Tak, well, the pumpkin was burning her skin. "AHHH!" She yelled and rolled around in a puddle on the ground.

"YES! I SAVED EVERYONE!" Dib said.

Zim was very angry and he stomped up to Tak. "UGH! Tak! Why didn't you help me? We're a TEAM!" Zim said.

"I was trick-or-treating, Zim! I need a break from trying to take over the world, you know." Tak said.

"This was the best Halloween ever!' Billy said.

"Worst Halloween ever." Mandy, Gaz, Zim and Grim said.