Chapter 4: Tak Is Jealous

After school, Vendetta met up with Zim.

"Follow me to my house, green boy!" Vendetta said. They went to Vendetta's house.

"The reason I invited you here is because I know you're an alien who is evil, and I am also evil! We must discuss a plan to take over the world!" Vendetta said.

"Oh really? AHAHAHAHA! I'll start thinking of a plan right away!" Zim said and transformed into his true alien form.

The next day in homeroom class, Dib was sitting in class, bored.

"Looks like Zim is not here today!" Miss Keane said. Suddenly, Dib heard a loud boom coming from outside.

"NYEH!" Dib jumped and looked out the window to see an explosion. He broke a pencil in half and stuck the bottom half up his nose. "Miss Keane, can I go to the nurse! I have a pencil stuck up my nose." Dib said.

"Yes Dib." Miss Keane sighed. Dib runs outside instead, and sees Zim, Vendetta, Grudge(Vendetta's hamster/assistant), and Gir on a giant robot that was attacking the city.

"Grr!" Dib grunted. "I gotta stop Zim and his evil friends!" Before Dib moved, he saw a pink, blue and green flash.

"Huh!?" Dib wondered.

"Don't worry, whatever your name is, we got this!" Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl said and flew away.

"...I'M the one who is supposed to stop Zim." Dib said and went back inside. Zim, Vendetta, Grudge and Gir would be defeated by the Powerpuff Girls.

At lunch....

"Did anyone see Zim and Vendetta try to destroy the town this morning?" Dib said to everyone.

"No, and nobody cares." Gaz answered, not looking up from her Game Slave.

"Wait...Vendetta? Her?" Tak said, confused.

"You got a problem with her or something?' Mandy asked.

"It's just...can I talk to Rose, Gaz and Mandy in private?" Tak said.

"Yes. Billy, Dib, LEAVE!" Mandy and Gaz yelled and pushed them away.

"Fine! Sheesh." Dib said.

"Aww, ok Mandy!" Billy said.

"Now they're gone, tell us what's up Tak." Rose said.

"Fine! I'm...jealous. After Zim defeated me last, I realized...I had a crush on him. I hate to admit it but it's true. I want to rule the world with him..." Tak said, embarrassed.

Rose, Gaz and Mandy all glanced at each other.

"I have a plan!" Rose said.