He's gone

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. Thanks XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eduardo POV:

"I wish you were dead!" I shout at Jon. He was being stupid again. I see sadness grow in his eyes but I don't care. I walk back inside with my coffee...

What's happening? Everything is gone. Who is that? What are they doing!? I look over at the ruin which was my house. It all happened so fast...

"Jon-? JON!? S- say something you idiot!"

"S- something..."

I look down at him. There is blood dripping from his mouth and tears rolling down his face. The amount of blood by his wound was indescribable. For a moment that's all I could see...

Just... his... blood...

"Cmon Jon! D-don't die on me!"

"B- but... I- I thought you... wanted me to..?"

I look down at him and remember what I said earlier that day...

I wish you were dead!

Tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"B- but... I- I-!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was too late...

He was gone now...

D- damn it...

Your so stupid...

He had moments to live and you knew it...

And you didn't even say sorry...

The sorry he deserved...

The sorry he deserved for years...

But you were just too blind too see it...

It's all your fault...

You could have saved him...

It's all your fault...

All your fault...

All your fault...

All...

Your...

Fault...

I shot up out of bed. I was shaking and crying. I looked around too see I was in my room.
Well... the room me and Mark were able to salvage enough money to get...

Ever since what happened... we have had to live in a one person apartment. The rooms are tiny and dirty. But we don't have enough money to pay for anything better.

All our money was lost with the house, and all of our other belongs. Everything is gone. Well... not everything...

I look down at mark. Because of how small the 'house' is. We had to share a room.

...I'm just glad I have mark here with me. I- I would have killed myself if he died too...

But.. that's really what I deserve isn't it..?

For everything I did to Jon...
And mark...
And our old neighbors...

It's all your fault...

All...

Your...

Fau-

"Eduardo are you ok!?"

I see mark siting on the edge of my bed facing me.

"You- you started crying..!"

"It's... all... my..-"

"No."

I look back up at him. He gently wipes the tears of my face.

"It's not your fault Ed..."

"But..-"

"No but's. You couldn't control what happened..."

"I know it's just..-"

"Shhhh"

Mark places two of his fingers on my lips.

"Go to sleep. You look tired"

"'I wish you were dead'... why- why did I even say that!?"

"Ed..?"

"And he acted so calm... just like he always did..."

"Eddie... what are you talking about..?"

"Every time I shouted at him... he just looked at me and smiled... like he didn't even care... even when he was dying..."

"Ed- cmon. It was just a nightmare... your beating yourself up and being unrealistic... please just go to sleep..."

"Unrealistic... but I did say that... and I- I said everything else two... why didn't I die instead of him.. at least I deserved it..."

"Hey hey-! Don't say that... you don't deserve to die ok... look... I need to get ready for work.. just... try and get some sleep... I'll be back later.."

"..."

"Ok. Ed?"

"...ok"

Mark walks out the room to get ready. I lie back down. I can't sleep. Not with all this in my mind. I hadn't had sleep for days... it was all too much for me to handle...

I don't know if I'll ever sleep again... if I'll ever be happy again... if I'll ever get out of the house again... maybe if I just stay here... I'll die in bed... alone... in the cold...

After all... what else am I supposed to do now... the neighbours aren't here... Mark is always at work... I'm too lazy to do anything and well...

He's gone...

684 words.
Started: 17 august.
Finished: 17 august.
Time taken: 27 minutes.

Thanks for reading!