A/N (thank you)

Ty all so much for reading my story! I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all the readers, commenters and people who vote for my story! Y'all have helped me get too 8 on #Eduardo so ty for that :D

All the work and dedication that has gone into this was soooo worth it! And I'm so excited to write other chapters that you will all love!

To BL00DC4K3 , you are so supportive:D tysm for all the comments!

To yaboikeelinosity , thanks for reading the first few chapters! I'm glad you like it.

To everyone finally, thanks. I'm so happy! This story is so fun to write! It's one of the highlights of my day! I love to come home and think about the next chapter, write chapters and read comments!

Even with school restarting I still love to write chapters! I can't believe I have come all this way, from around 14 august to right now! It's been a far few weeks!

Just a side note: the story is now an official au of mine! You can use it if u give credit (I doubt anyone will but ye) also the Eduardo x mark part is optional in the au.

Anyway, thanks for all the readers out there who check in and see if I updated my story!!!

I should be hopefully writing a new chapter today or tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone who likes the story! It's so fun to write and I appreciate every single one of you!!!

That's all! Bye ✌️💜

-Lola <3