'Subject 003'

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eduardo POV:
I open my eyes. I look around. Im still in the containment chamber, I have been connected to some sort of machine. I look at my arm, where I had the injection, there was surprisingly no wound. It still stung when I moved my arm or touched it.

I look over at the machine I'm on. There are pipe things that have been connected to my back, they connect to an empty canister. The rest of the machine is just wires and buttons. It also has a strange symbol on it.

I hear the door open. I turn around, it's the guy from the plane.

"Hey uh... Tord told me to gives these to you. Just uh... put them on..."

The man throws a T-shirt and some shorts in the room. And leaves.

I look down at the shirt. It's light grey and has the same symbol on it from the machine on the front. Along with my name. I turn it over, it says 'red army. Subject 003'

The shorts are just plain white. I slip off my clothes and put the new ones on. Im not sure what I'm supposed to do with my old clothes, so I just throw them to the side.

I see a piece of paper fall out the pocket of my jacket. I pick it up, it's a picture of me and Mark. I smile a little.

Those were good times... just me... and mark... together...

I gently place a kiss on the photo and put it in a pocket on my shorts.

I sit back down again, thinking about the test I would soon have to take. It probably has something to do with this machine...

Why did this have to happen to me... I guess I kinda understand the Jon thing... I mean he's got the right to be mad at me. But who's this guy? What does he have to do with Jon. What does he want with me!?

He told me he was going to use me to destroy the world...

Wait a second...

Destruction...

That symbol...

His voice...

He's... no-

...

He's the guy that destroyed my house... he's the real cause of my pain... not Jon... he killed Jon. He destroyed my house... he was in control when Jon hurt me... he knew I was suffering... now he's doing these horrible tests... to use me...

But why..? Why would Jon team up with him!? He killed him for gods sake! It just doesn't make sense!

Jon must really hate my guts to team up with the guy who killed him...

I do remember Jon saying something about living again. Can this guy bring him back to life... maybe that's why..?

But also...

He hates me... he has too... I did so much to him... how couldn't he...

No... no! Im not sad about this! What's am I saying! I hate Jon for everything he's done! I hate tord! I hate those two guys from the plane! I hate everyone involved in this!

I wish they could just all die! So that I could be happy! Happy with mark!

"what on earth did I do to deserve all this pain! THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE IN PAIN! I hope they all die!"

"What was that... Eduardo..?"

I look up. I see tord...

"You. You destroyed my house! It was all you!"