"What did I do..?"

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Another bad chapter name ;-;)
Eduardo POV:
Tests... what does he mean by tests...

I didn't expect it to be anything good. Considering this is the guy Jon works for.

"What do you mean... Tests..."

"You will just have to wait and see... Now! I'm going to go get some things!"

Tord exits the room. I sit down. I should at least enjoy not being tormented, for now...

I wonder what Mark is doing right now... he's probably worried sick about me. Like he always is.

I just... hope he's ok...

Mark POV:
I shuffle around. I don't know where I am, or what's happening. I struggle to get the potato sack off my head.

I stumble over, hitting my head on the wall, before the bag falls off.

I look at my surroundings, I seem to be in a van of some sorts...

I can't see into the drivers seat because of a wall. I sit back down and look at my arm.

My wound is open, but it has stopped bleeding. It still hurts though.

Suddenly, the van stops and I hear the front doors open, then the back doors.

The two men from earlier grab me and drag me out of the van. They then carry me inside a building.

One of the men's phone starts to ring, he picks it up and puts it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Tord."

"Oh! Hello boss..."

"Have you got him?"

"Yes. We have. Would you like us to bring him in?"

"Yes yes, so bring him in. Just don't take him to the containment room yet, I need to run some tests first..."

"Ok sir. Paul, take him to containment chamber 24B."

"K"

Paul pulls me inside. He picks me up and walks over to an elevator.

He presses some buttons, a computer voice says

'Floor B. Going up'

I gulp slightly... I have no idea where I'm going. He isn't talking too me. Im pretty sure he knows I'm awake...

I just hope he doesn't hurt me... and that I can get out of here... get out of here and go find Eduardo.

Tord POV:
I walk out of Eduardo's containment chamber and head over to the lab.

I walk towards one of the desks. There is a test tube rack with bottles of glowing red solution in it.

I get one of the bottle and pour the liquid into a needle.

I then go over to a cabinet. I open it and get out some electronic wrist bands and a remote.

I take the stuff back to his containment chamber.

"Im back"

"Oh golly gosh I'm so exited..."

"You should be!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"I. Know."

Eduardo POV:
Tord looks straight at me with his glaring eyes. I shiver a little.

I see him holding some things. I can't really tell what they are from here.

"Are you ready to do some tests..?"

"I don't really have a choice do I?"

"Exactly."

Tord open the door to my chamber then walks inside.

He walks over too me with a needle in his hand. He grabs my arm while positing the needle over the other.

"This... this won't hurt will it..?"

"Oh no... it won't hurt... it'll be agony."

I gulp. Trying to shuffle back a little but Tord pins me too the floor so I can't move.

"Now stay still or it will hurt more..."

Without warning, he shoves the needle into my arm. I yell a little. As I wasn't expecting it to be that harsh. But other than that, it felt fine...

For a second...

Suddenly, a burning feeling spreads across my arm. It's uncomfortable and when I move it burn and hurts even more.

It slowly travels to my other arm and my legs. I'm basically paralysed. If I move I will feel pain...

"W- what is this stuff..."

"It's a top secret solution... it will make your powers stronger... and will make your skin stronger. So if you scratch yourself, it won't cut open and become a wound. Sounds great doesn't it?"

I don't answer. I'm in too much pain to answer...

"Well... the only downside is that the pain will feel 5 times worse than normal. But that's fine..."

5 times worse normal!? How is that fine!?

"W- why are you using this stuff on me..?"

"To make you stronger... so you can destroy the world for me. So that I can win."

So that's it... he wants to use me to take over the world... for him...

I try to speak again, but the pain traveled to my face. I scream in agony and I grab my face, feeling even more pain from my arms.

"H- how l- long will this l- l- last for..?"

I struggle to say, on the verge of tears.

"Not sure. We will just have to wait and see!"

With that, Tord gets up. Leaving me on the floor in pain, unable to move, now crying.

I take one last look at his sinister smile before he leaves.

"The next test will be in about three hours. I'm hoping the side affects of the injection will have gone by then..."

I look back too the floor. I thought Jon was bad... this guy is even worse... when will I ever get a break..?

Mark POV:
I get thrown into a room. There are windows covered in bars. And three heavily locks on the door. I am also chained too the wall...

My arm still hurts. My clothes were stained in the blood from the wound...

I lean my head back on the walls and close my eyes.

I'm so stressed, I'm stuck here, no way out... get nothing better to do than just sleep my worries away. And hope to wake up in a house with Eduardo. Where we are all happy...

...

Oh who am I kidding... that's never going to happen...

Every ounce of hope I had is gone now...

I couldn't find Eduardo anywhere... he's long gone... I'm never going too see his again...

I'm trapped here. In pain. Heck, Eduardo is probably in pain too!

I'm going to die here...

All I wanted to do was tell Eduardo how much I love him...

Why did it have to go wrong...

What did I do..?

What did I do to deserve this..?

1054 words
Started: 25 September
Ended: 25 September

Sorry if this chapter is more boring :( I can't tell if I like it or not...

Thanks for reading!