Cold...

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I couldn't think of a good chapter name sorry)

Mark POV:
I giggle a little.

"Well. That was fun..."

"Are you implying you found my flirting attractive Mark"

"P- pfff no!-"

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Shut it!"

We both laugh. This is it. It's perfect everything is all back to normal. He's happy again so... I'm happy again...

"Do you want a some coke?"

"Sure. Make sure you-"

"Get you the diet version I know" (btw if anyone is reading this do you prefer normal or Diet Coke. I like Diet Coke more :>)

I walk into the kitchen. This is it. It's all perfect... this may be the right time after all... Eduardo is happy.

Maybe this could be our happily ever after. Just us together. Happy. No mark your getting ahed of yourself. You gotta ask him out fist or something.

I walk over the the fridge and grab a Diet Coke.

Hmmmm what to say... I could say.

'Hey hot stuff do you wanna go out tonight?' No that sounds weird...

'Heya I think your really cute. Do you wanna go out!?" No too... in your face.

I sigh. I never knew that this would be so hard... how hard is it to ask someone out!

'Heyyy I was thinking maybe you would want to go out for dinner sometime?' No to generic. I want it to be special but not too... over the top...

"Hey mark! You got that coke yet!?"

"Uh y- yep! Coming!"

I grab the coke and start to head out of the kitchen.

Ok ok... think mark it's your time to shine...

What about...

'So Eduardo. You seem to be getting better so. Why don't we go out sometime?'

I sigh. I guess that's the best I can do.

"There you are! Geez took you long enough."

"Heh yeah. Here's your coke by the way."

"Thanks"

Ed opens the coke and drinks out of it.

Alright mark! You can do this!

"Um-"

Eduardo POV:
"Hey mark"

"Ed- oh uh Yes"

"Thanks"

"For what?"

"For being there. For making me feel better. I just had the most fun I have ever had in weeks! And we were FLIRTING with each other!"

"Haha yeahhhh so anyway-"

"You do make me feel amazing tho. You made me realize that.."

"That-? Heh-"

I think for a moment. I was going to say 'you make me realize that I am happy' but...

But that would be a lie. Yeah I have been acting better. But I still have this horrible guilty feeling. My head hurts. Something is still wrong. But I can't tell what's missing. Everything is getting better. So why do I feel like I'm getting worse...

Mark seems so happy all the time. He's happy when I'm happy... and he's sad when I'm sad...

I don't know how he does it. So many bad things have happened. And he's fine. He says he's sad. And ye I believe him but...

Sometimes I wonder if he actually means it. I mean. Anyone could be nice to someone, even if it's fake. What if he hates me for everything I did to Jon... what if he hates me for-

"Eduardo..?"

"I'm going to my room. I need some time to think..."

"Oh... ok..."

I walk into the room. It's surprisingly cold. I sit on the bed. It's cold too. I check the window but it's locked. There is no way a breeze could be coming in from outside.

I turn on the AC. But even on the hottest setting. It blows out cold air...

What's going on...

I feel my headache get worse. I stumble slightly as I walk over to the bed. My vision get blurry.

I try to find my way to the bed but trip over something and fall...

Fall....

Fall.....

Fall.................

I'm so sorry this chapter is short! I hope you still like it!

627 words (approx)
Started: 1 September
Ended: 1 September

Thanks for reading!