New plans

Eduardo POV:
"What's with the long face?"

"Oh nothing! I'm so overjoyed that it's practically impossible for me to escape and save mark! How about you!?"

"Oh I'm doing just great..."

"That was sarcasm."

"Hahaha... I. Know. Anyway, take these."

Tord throws some new clothes at me. It's the same uniforms the soldiers were wearing.

"I figured since I have finished my tests on you, you are not a subject anymore. You're a part of the army. Weather you want to be or not..."

I glare at Tord

"I'll be just outside if you need anything!"

"What do you think I am, a baby!?"

"You sure do cry as much as one..."

I glare at him again before snatching the uniform off the floor.

Time skip

Mark POV:
I gently open my eyes. I see that I am still sitting behind boxes. I sigh, and I really thought it was all a dream.

My leg still hurts. I know I can't get up. All I can do is wait...

Tord POV:
I rummage through the countless draws in my office. Trying to find all the reports on Eduardo I have. I under anticipated him, and I need to make sure he never escapes again.

Eduardo POV:
Tord enters the room with a stack of papers.

"What's that?"

"Reports on you."

"On m- me!?"

"Yes. I have reports on just about everyone. Well, everyone to do with my plan!"

"Why do you even want to take over the world..?"

"What I want to do is nothing of your concern. You should be more worried about what your saying. I can tell what your doing! Trying to get secrets out of me! Well, if you keep it up I'll have to go back to electrocuting you..."

I gulp.

"Anyway. I want you to tell me how mark is doing. You said you could see him, I need to know if he's ok!"

"Oh hush he's fine..."

"You didn't say that last time..."

"I actually did, well partially."

"just tell me! ... please sir..." I roll my eyes, I can't believe I have to be polite to this guy... but then again... I just want to keep mark safe

"Fine... well..." Tord pulls out a device and looks as what I assume is the security cameras

"He's broken his leg from what I can tell"

"W-what!?"

He's broken his leg!? This is all my fault! I should have just ran with him when I heard Tord coming

"There happy? I told you what was wrong"

"How could I be happy!? Marks got a freaking broken leg!!" I yell

"Watch your tone..."

"NO! Im absolutely FREAKING done with you! How can you sit by and watch this happen to poor innocent people!?"

Tord pressed a button and I get electrocuted again, I tell in pain. It's even worse than last time

"Im this close to calling the soldiers to go find and kill mark..." Tord scowled

Sh!t, i can't let him do that. I've got to try and calm down

"..."

"You gonna say anything 003?"

Not sure what there is to say to that. I just stay silent

"Alright then..." Tord walks out of the room, I watch him with dark eyes.

As much as I want to leave and find mark. I have a new plan

I'm going to kill that filthy man...

Jon POV:
Mark... he sounded so genuinely upset. He sounded like he actually cared...

Now that I've left Tord, now that he's not controlling me, should I still really be evil..?

"Jon!" It's Patryck

"...Pat?" I say

"Boss wants you..."

"Hasn't he told you yet. I'm leaving I hate this goddamn place. I'm going to go and restart my life"

He looks at me, his face grows... concerned?

"How are you going to do that now your a ghost?"

"I was going to be turned into a human... but that scum lied to me... so I'm not sure"

"Well maybe..."

No... I'm not letting someone manipulate me with another pep talk... it's happed too many times

"NO! I'm not being manipulated back to Tords side! Nothing you say can convince me Patryck!"

"But Jon... I just want to help"

"Why? Why do you want to help me? You work for an evil man, even if for some twisted reason you wanted to help, I'll never let you. Nothing that comes out of this bloody red army is good"

"Jon..."

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE AND GO BACK TO TORD!"

I feel like crying for some reason. This guy... I've only seen him a few times and he's been nothing but nice to me. Despite being the right hand man of the most evil being I have ever witnessed.

Why does he want to help. I can't tell he really wants to, but I don't want to accept his help. Even if he's being kind, I'm fine on my own. Working with other people brings nothing but pain.

"Jon..."

"Thank you for caring Pat. But... everything that comes out of this place... I've swore to hate"

He looks at me confused, I frown at him

"I hate you..."

I just wanted to finish this chapter cuz I hate leaving things unfinished ok time to neglect this again byeeeee