The start of a great escape

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eduardo POV:
It was a rare occasion where Tord wasn't near by. I knew I would have to try and escape now.

It was now or never.

"Hey mark!"

"Yeah?"

"We're going to get out of here ok! I'm going to use my powers to break the glass and get us out!"

"O- ok"

I try to smash the glass, but my powers aren't strong enough. I suddenly get an idea. I walk over to the machine I'm wired to and see a little red button.

"I'm going to shock myself."

"What!? Are you insane!? You can't do that!"

"I have no other choice! Either we are stuck here forever, or I shock myself once!"

"Ok... just be careful ok..."

"I will..."

I push the button on the machine, a shockwave of electricity flows through my body. Without thinking, I hold up my hand and blast the glass wall.

Mark POV:
I stare at Eduardo's containment chamber in awe. He had broken the glass and was standing there, hair and eyes glowing a dark green colour.

He turns around, stepping forward, ripping the wire things off his back leaving a trail of blood on the floor. I watch in horror as he walks towards me. He really did that?

"Move out of the way, I'm going to set you free."

I stumble over to the corner of the containment chamber. Eduardo uses his powers to break the glass, I get up and walk out of my cell.

"Are you ok!? Your bleeding!"

"I'm fine. We have to get out of here."

Suddenly a siren sounds. The room flashes red and we hear loud footsteps.

"Mark RUN!"

We run. Eduardo holding onto me as he smashes through doors, dodging flying bullets from behind us. Eduardo blast various different things, making them fall down blocking the path behind us.

We run into a room and Eduardo blocks off the path with a heavy metal box. We sit down, all really tired from the running.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine! You?"

"Yep. We should get moving mark, I can hear them."

"...ok"

Jon POV:
I float into a room to see Tord looking frustrated. I go over to him.

"Hey boss what's wr-"

"Why are you doing here? GO CATCH THEM IDIOT!"

"What..?"

"Eduardo and mark escaped. Now make yourself useful for once and go get them!"

"...no."

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said NO!"

Tord glares at me menacingly. I ignore it.

"I'm done with you bossing me around! I know for a fact you can't turn me back into a human! You were lying to me! Using me! I trusted you... I thought you cared... but you don't..."

"You have no idea what your talking about Jon..."

"Oh yes I do! I'm not going to let you deceive and control me ANY LONGER!"

"Come on. Jon... what are you going to do without me... your NOTHING without me... just face it. Your just a ghost..."

"I can manage perfectly fine without you thank you very much..."

I fly towards the door.

"Where do you think your going..?"

"I'm leaving this wretched place..."

I float forward. Suddenly, I get hit with a shockwave of some sorts. I get thrown back onto the floor like I had just walked into a force field of sorts.

"Your not going ANYWHERE!"

I get up from the floor and look at Tord. Pure anger in my eyes. I turn my hand, levitating a crate behind me.

"I already told you. I'm LEAVING!"

I throw the box at Tord, it narrowly misses him.

He rushes to the other side of the room without a word. I can see him trying to hide the fear in his face.

"I'm not going to get controlled by you anymore. I'm not your PUPPET!"

I throw more boxes at him. He runs more. I see him trip and take my chance. Missing him, but ripping off his robotic arm.

He groans in pain. A trail of blood following him as he runs around the room.

I throw another box at him, then another. Completely surrounding him in them. Trapping him.

"I'm not going to listen to your rules anymore... I'm not going to let you use me anymore..."

I levitate another box and hold it over tords head.

"H- hey hey now buddy... t- there is no need for t- this kind of violence..."

I just glare at him, lowering the box.

"Cmon... what did I do to deserve this..?"

"What did you do... what did YOU DO!? YOU USED ME AND I WONT LET YOU USE ME AGAIN!"

Tears start to roll down my cheeks and I stare at Tord with pure fury.

"YOUR AN EVIL, SINISTER, NASTY JERK!"

I thrust down the crate...

Then stop...

"No... no! I'm not like you. I'm not going to kill you over my own anger... I'm not like that. I'm a good guy... right..?"

I look back at Tord. He nods slowly before pressing a button next to him, opening the force field.

I don't say a word to him, and leave.

Eduardo POV:
Me and mark run through several different rooms filled with guns and other things.

We hear some shouting from behind us.

"HEY GET BACK HERE"

"WE ARE ARMED!"

I rush behind some boxes. Patryck and Paul run in. They look around for a few seconds before walking forward.

Suddenly, I see Jon enter the room.

"Hey Jon. Can you help me and Paul find-"

Jon throws Patryck at the wall, then floats away. They both follow behind.

"W- was that Jon!?"

"Yes... it was..."

"I can't believe he's ok! Isn't this good!"

"...well... never mind. We need to keep going."

I get up. I stumble a little, but manage to balance myself.

"Eduardo... we can't continue... you need to rest."

"I'm fine mark. We can't stop. Not now. We made it this far, I don't want to go back again..."

"Ok... but are you sure your going to be alright..?"

"I'm sure... now cmon, let's go..."

I grab Marks hand and we run down the halls. There has to be a door outside somewhere, we just have to find it...

We are going to get out of here... I just know it...

1046 words
Started: 16 October
Ended: 18 October

Happy spooky month!! 👻👻🎃🎃

Thanks for reading!