Having doubts...

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. Thanks XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry that this is worse than normal ;-;)
Eduardo POV:
I look up at Mark in between my tears. He looks traumatized. I wish he wasn't here. I dragged him into this, it was my fault.

I feel horrible. Worst of all... I feel guilty...

"H- hey sir..?"

"Yes. Mark."

"Can... can I go into Eduardo's containment chamber-"

"No. You guys could plan something..."

"W- wait! I have a compromise..."

"Go on..."

"I just want to go in there for one minute... no talking allowed. And you can watch..."

"Hmm... why do you want to anyway?"

"I... I just want to make him feel better... I know how too without talking... I know your not going to stop what your doing... I just want him to know that-"

"Alright alright. Enough mushy talk just go in..."

Mark POV:
Tord opens my containment chamber and drags me out, then throws me into Eduardo's.

I wave at him. He looks up. He suddenly gets a happier expression. I walk over to him and sit next too him. I look at him and smile. He smiles back.

Eduardo POV:
I don't know why mark was even allowed in here, but I feel better already with him here. We smile at each other for a few seconds until suddenly mark wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

I freeze up and slowly wrap my arms around him. I forgot what it felt like to get a warm hug off of him.

I put my chin on his shoulder and start to cry. I sob, my tears rolling down his back. He hugs me tighter. I never want to let go. But I know I will have too soon.

"Mark... I- I-..."

"Hey. You herd what I said. No. Talking."

I nod and look at mark as he lets go of me.

"Alright. Out."

Mark gets up and leaves. He waved at me and I wave back.

For the first time in a while I felt happy. I felt like I was worth something... that's it. I know I can get out of here... and I'm going to take mark with me...

We will escape... together...

Next day

Jon POV:
I have been here for quite a few days now. I still haven't got my reward... I wanted to talk to Tord about it but Paul insisted that I shouldn't and I would be disturbing him.

I have explored this place inside and out. Patryck has showed me around, but I really don't see the point.

I mean, I'm going to leave after anyway. So why would I need to know my way around. Tord hasn't told me to do anything, so I'm basically just decoration.

I decide that I want to see this machine that Tord is going to revive me with. So I go too his lab.

It's dark in his lab, there are lots of machines and racks with tubes and syringes of strange red liquids.

There is a large glass container with thick sludge on the inside. It's connected to multiple wires with a clipboard connected to it that simply says '001'.

I walk around more. There is a opaque red force field in one of the corners of the lab with a sign on it that says '002'.

Then I go over to his desk. It has a weird backwards reading comic book and some clipboards on it. There is a walkie-talkie and a laminated sheet that's says '003' with a picture of Eduardo.

I look around the lab once more. I can't see anything resembling the machine he described. I had seen just about the rest of this place... where could it be..?

I start to worry. What if he was lying... what if he doesn't have that machine... what if he's just using me...

No no! Don't think like that Jon. He wouldn't lie to you! He likes you. He's your friend!..

Right..?

I decide I want to talk to him. I go out of his lab and into the storage room, where he is.

"What do you want Jon?"

"You do have that machine right..?"

"Are you doubting me..?"

"N- no!- I just couldn't find it in your lab!"

"You were in my LAB!?"

"Y- yes..."

"That place is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO GO IN THERE JON! THATS. AN. ORDER. GOT IT!?"

"I- I-"

I suddenly start to feel scared. I hold back my fear and shakily respond.

"I understand sir... but-"

"But what..?"

"I am your friend right. That's why you didn't kick my out when I finished the job. And why your going to reward me.!?"

Tord starts to laugh. A cold sinister laugh. He looks at me. Stares at me. I step back slightly.

"You think that I- HAHAHA! You think I'm your FRIEND!?"

"Y- yeah..."

I step back more.

"Oh wow! This! This is too good! You think I care about you!? HAHAHA"

"W- what..."

"Look. I took you in because I need you. I'm rewarding you so you help me. It's not because of 'friendship' it's because I want to win."

"..."

"Don't take it to heart Jon. We are in a world where you either control or get controlled. You stick with me and you can control. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm here to conquer. And you should be too..."

"Yes I know... sorry for asking... I- I just wanted to know."

"Ok... now leave I have things too do..."

"O- ok..."

I float out of the room thinking about what Tord said.

'You think I care about you!?'

I just can't get the words out of my head...

'You think I care about you!?'

'You think I'm your FRIEND!?'

...

No Jon it's fine...

He right. This is a war. A war we want too win...

There is no time for friends... plus, he has to care. He must have just been over exaggerating... all this stuff must be stressful for him...

...

He has to care. He... he does care!

I trust him...

1006 words
Started: 9 October
Ended: 10 October

This isn't the best but oh well...

Thank for reading!