Unexpected visitors...

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(It's the next day btw)
Mark POV:
I pace around the living room. I was able to calm myself down a bit after my meltdown. I was still worried though, and really sad. I just wanted him back.

I pour myself a glass of milk. It strangely helps me calm down. I sit on the sofa and drink my milk, trying to keep calm as possible...

I just hope he's ok...

Patryck POV:
Tord told me and Paul 'Marks' address. We were originally going too go there in the plane, but decided walking would be more officiant.

We walked through a town until we stopped at an apartment block. Bingo.

Then, we stumbled into a small problem. How we were going to capture mark without the other people in the apartment building hearing.

Paul told me to worry about that when it happened. So we went into the apartment block and went too find Marks 'house'.

Mark POV:
I sip on my milk slowly. Shaking slightly at the thought of Eduardo in danger. I suddenly hear loud banging from the stairs outside. Like the police coming to investigate a crime scene.

The loud stomping grows louder, and seems to be getting closer to me. I can't help but worry a little about what it was. Must be no-

A sudden loud bang fills the room. I turn around too see the door had been ripped out of its frame and thrust aggressively into the wall, shattering it into pieces.

I look over too the door frame and see two men around my age armed with guns standing there. They hold the guns up at me. In a state of panic I run towards the bathroom. They shoot at the sofa as I narrowly escape. Nocking over the milk, shattering the glass over the tacky carpet.

I run into the bathroom, I struggle to close the lock on the door thanks too my shaky hands. I run over to the corner of the bathroom as I pin myself too the wall, trying to be a quiet as possible.

Suddenly, the door is shot open. It flys off it's hinges nearly hitting me. One of the men points his gun at me. I stand dead still and put my hands up.

"What do you want from me..?"

I get no response. I try to run away...

It was a mistake...

A bang, followed by a sudden sharp pain in my arm. I turn over too see what happened... I was shot. He shot me, luckily only in the arm. I was already weak from hardly any sleep and crying, so I stumble onto the floor as I watch the other man emerge from behind the door frame.

They slowly walk closer too me. One of the men holding fire at my face. I can't do anything. I know I can't. I just lie there on the floor. Tears starting to roll down my face as I scrunch up in a ball.

Suddenly, one of the men grab me. Squeezing tightly on my wound. I let out a cry in pain. I flinch slightly. He holds onto me, squeezing me tightly, it felt like he was cutting off my blood circulation.

I look up at the man holding onto me. He had some form of uniform on, and I name tag that I could make out the name 'Paul' on.

I look over too see the other man getting something out of a bag. Paul holds his arms tightly around my neck, insuring I don't move as the other man comes closer with the object in his hands.

He was holding an old potato sack. It was worn and ripped. I saw splatters of blood on the bag. I gulp. Tears now rapidly falling down my face. I don't say a word. I just look up at the other man.

He holds up his hand, clenching his fist, he punches me in the head. My vision goes slightly blurry. I go slightly limp in Paul's grasp.

Suddenly, the old potato sack gets harshly pulled over my head. Light passes through the holes in the bag, I watch the men both move. Paul keeps a tight grip onto me. I suddenly get thrown into somewhere, then everything goes black...

Eduardo POV:
I couldn't remember much of what happened. I was thrown into a room with large glass walls. I tried to break them. But I couldn't.

I lay on the floor defeated. That's it... I'm going to die. I curled up into a ball as I stated to cry.

I never felt this vulnerable before. I never felt this alone. I looked at the scars and cuts on my body from what Jon had done too me.

Why... why did he do those things... I understand he's mad at me. But to do all that too me...

I don't know the answer, and I don't think I ever will. I don't want too see him again... not after all he's done too me...

He caused me to be sad back when I was 'home'. He caused all that crying. He caused all the pain then, and all the pain now. He couldn't do anything worse. He had ruined my life. There was no worth too it anymore. He is slowly killing me... from the inside and from the outside...

I suddenly hear a door open. I turn around and see someone standing there, looking at me. Where had I seen them before...

"Hello there... Eduardo isn't it..?"

"Who- who are y- you..?"

"I'm Tord! Pleasure too meet you..!"

His voice was so sinister sounding, almost unsettling. His tone sent shivers down my spine. The way he looked at me, some undiscovered, indescribable emotion of anger and harm combined. Threatening enough too kill someone if they weren't careful...

"Now... your probably confused why your here... arnt you..."

"Y- yes..?"

"Well... I'll tell you... but first..."

He pauses for a second and looks at me. A sickly, sinister smile appears on his face.

"...we have to do some... Tests..."

1008 words
Started: 20 September
Ended: 21 September

Im really proud of this chapter! Recently I have been in love with writing intense scenes that put you on edge, with lots of action and description. I hope you like this chapter! It was really fun to write even if it took longer than intended!

Thanks for reading!