Ghost encounter

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. Thanks XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(hA I can't name things ;-;)
Mark POV:
"J- Jon! Is that you! Oh my goodness! I'm so glad your ok!"

I run forward to Jon and 'hug' him. He says nothing.

"Jon..?"

"Get OFF ME!"

I'm suddenly thrown against a wall. I rub my head and look back up at Jon.

"J- Jon what's gotten into you!? Are you ok!?"

"Ok? OK!? NO IM NOT OK! YOU ARE THE LEST PERSON I WANTED TO SEE TODAY!"

"What..? Why?"

"You have NO idea what I have been through! And it's all because of Tord and you and that... that STUPID EDUARDO!"

"I have no idea what you've been through... what you've been through!? You have no idea what I have been through! I've been dragged to hell and back! My house was broken into I was SHOT I was CAPTURED I was taken to this godforsaken place just to watch my friend get tortured and tested on! We escaped only for him to get caught because of MY SELFISH ASS! AND EDUARDO IS NOT STUPID! HE HAS BEEN THROUGH WORSE THAN ME AND YOU COMBINED!"

"Oh SHUT UP! Your just as bad as him! Always putting yourself before others! Not caring! And you call yourself a good guy... you stood there and watched as hundreds of people DIE just so you two could survive... YOU TWO! JUST SOME RANDOM STUPID PEOPLE!"

"But they were bad guys! Bad people! They deserved to die!"

"You said yourself that they weren't bad! Now you're just LYING to look good!"

"Y- you were there..?"

"Yes I was there, I was listening. Just waiting for you to come over thinking I was still your friend..."

"Y- YOU'RE JUST EVIL! WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU JON!?"

"...sense... that's what..."

I stood there for a second I remember what I said to Eduardo. That those people were being controlled, that they didn't have any say in what they were doing and being told to be evil.

I look up at Jon again.

Surely he is under some sort of brain control, he's been manipulated, forced to do this. I mean, he's Jon he would never do this. He was the sweetest person I ever knew back when he was alive.

Maybe he just needs convincing..? I mean, if I can get him on my side then we have a higher chance of escaping. All three of us. Me, Eduardo and Jon.

"J- Jon cmon. If you... don't like Tord anymore then you can join me... we can escape! We can help each other!"

"Here we are again with the lies! You just called me EVIL! And now your trying to befriend me!?"

"...look, I know I'm not very convincing or anything but... we need each other... to escape..."

Jon just stays silent.

"And when we do escape he can be normal again! Ghost or not we are still best friends!"

"Oh would you just QUIT WITH THE STUPID TALK!"

I get thrown into a wall, a box next to me topples over and falls down.

The box falls directly on my leg. I scream in pain, tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I hear and feel my bones breaking as the box slowly hits the floor.

I look up at Jon, breathing heavy from the pain. He looks at me disapprovingly, then leaves.

I try to lift the box. It's heavy, and hurts allot but I finally manage to move it after ages of slowly pushing and taking long breaks from the pain.

I try to balance myself, getting up and holding onto the wall but I end up falling over.

I crawl on the floor. I need to find a safe spot. A spot where I won't be found by anyone.

I crawl behind more boxes. Using the rest of my energy, I prop myself up and look at my leg.

It's extremely red, and obviously broken. I don't have anything to wrap it up with so I have to just leave it my slightly torn dirty blue trousers.

I lean my head back and close my eyes. The tears roll down my face as I try to relax, try to get some well needed sleep.

I'm starting to lose hope...

Eduardo POV:
My hand still hurts. Allot.

I didn't get a 'replacement' hand but I did get it stitched up by one of Tords 'helpers' so I don't bleed to death.

Tord walks up to my cell with some clothes.

"Oh poor you..."

"What? Are you mocking me..?"

"No. I just feel bad. You must be so distraught that mark left you behind back there... such and evil guy..."

"EVIL!? Mark is NOT evil! I let him go because I was trying to save him! This isn't his fault! He's only here because of me in the first place! He deserves to escape!"

"Well I'm afraid to say that he isn't doing very well..."

"Huh..? How do you know!?"

"It's my facility. You don't think I wouldn't have security cameras! I'm watching him!"

"What... is- is that how you found us last time!?"

"Yep! Oh but don't worry! I'm keeping mark safe! Or well... as safe as he can be..."

"What's that suppose to mean..?"

"I mean... with Jon flying around... security traps and all that, there is no guarantee that he is 100% safe..."

"Then how the hell are you 'keeping him safe'"

"I told the soldiers not to look for him! And if they find him, not to hurt him!"

I look up at Tord. He's smiling, smiling an evil grin, I can already tell what's going to come next.

"But if you do anything, I'm afraid I will have to change those plans..."

I nod slowly, watching his smile widen.

So that whole time he could see me..?

I know what I have to do. I have to break the security cameras. It's the only way to escape.

It may seem far fetched. And with everything Tord is telling me, it's practically is. But I can try my hardest! Because that's what mark would do!

Try his hardest...

1012 words
Started: 26 November
Ended: 28 November

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you like this chapter nevertheless! It was lots of fun to write!

Thanks for reading!!