Pregnancy

Austin's P.O.V.
1 month pregnant.
I'm constantly looking after Fliss, making sure she doesn't hurt herself. Trying to be the best daddy in the world!! I love her and I love our baby! I can't wait for it to be born!
~
2 months pregnant
Fliss is having a lot of back ache so I keep taking her for massages and she loves me for it but she loves me anyways! Hehehhe! I mean how could you not love me?! 'Stop thinking about how awesome you think you are!' Fliss says, laughing. I just grin.
~
3 months
Fliss and I get to find out the gender today. We wait patiently for our turn then we go into the room. The doctor puts gel on Fliss' belly and scans it. 'Congratulations Mr And Mrs Mahone! You're having a baby girl!' The doctor announces. Me and Fliss turn to each other at the exact same time. 'LILLY!' We both shout causing the doctor to laugh.
~
4 months
I've got Lilly's room all painted and decorated! I can't wait another 5 months! Damn it! I want my baby girl! Hehehhe! So does Fliss! We can't wait to be parents!
~
5 months
Only 4 months to go! Lilly Mahone is getting closer everyday! I'm literally counting the days! 9th of October she's due!
~
6 months
3 MONTHS!!!! WE HAVE EVERYTHING PREPARED!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL!!!! ALL THE FANS ARE EXCITED TOO!!!! LOUIS AND ELEANOR ARE THE GOD PARENTS!!!!
~
7 MONTHS
OMG 2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!! SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!!!!
~
8 FREAKING MONTHS
FLISS CAN GO ANYTIME FROM
NOW FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!!! IM GONN BE A DADDY!!!! IM GONNA HOLD MY BABY GIRL!!!!!
~
N I N E M O N T H S
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It's the 9th of October and Fliss' water just broke. It's 10.23am here in Miami!!!! After 4 hours in labour, Lilly May Mahone is born!!!! YAY IM A DADDY!!! I clutch tightly to my baby girl, crying. She was born at 2.48pm weighing 7 pounds 3 oz. She's beautiful and small! I love my baby girl and I promise to look after her forever!

Small extra chapter! X