Fliss' Birthday

Fliss' P.O.V.

Louis takes me to a pancake place. We order pancakes and Louis starts singing Happy Birthday and I love his voice to pieces but he kinda embarrassed me by singing at the top of his lungs.We then leave and head out walking.We approach a news stand. There's all these news magazines about Austin and some girls. I pick up one and pay for it. I open it to the page about Austin. It reads: 'Austin's 2 new girlfriends?' WHAT?!?!?! "Austin Mahone was seen at London Heathrow Airport in the early hours of this morning. He was spotted talking to two girls and seemed flirty and asked for their phone numbers then took pictures and seemed to keep a tight grip on the tall brunette and only asked for number and didn't ask for her friend's the short blonde one.Seems Austin's got a new date on the way!" I suddenly feel like crying. 'Fliss,what's wrong?'Louis asks. I show him the article. 'Aw princess come on let's go.'He says. We arrive at my sister Taylor's house. Louis opens the door and I walk in to have 'SURPRISE!'shouted at me. I gasp in shock. 'Taylor?'I ask. 'Don't look at me, I just helped Austin.'Taylor says. 'AUSTIN?!?!?!'I ask. 'Yeah, he's here.'She says, Austin appearing. 'Hey babe,happy birthday.'Austin says, leaning into kiss me.I lift my hand and slap him across the face. He steps back shocked. I put my hand on my hip, tears brimming in my eyes. 'Woah what was that for?'Austin asks. 'THAT!' I say, shoving the magazine in his face. He takes it and scans over the page. 'Am I not good enough for you Austin? Am I not? Cos I thought you loved me, well that's what you told me anyways.'I say, tears beginning to fall. 'No, no, no, baby you are good enough for me, too good in fact, those girls were just fans that wanted pictures and they seemed cool so I asked for their numbers but I only got Kendall's cos Josie broke her phone.I wasn't being flirty.I swear.'Austin says. 'I don't believe you Austin! It's everywhere, its on every news magazine there is!'I shout,tears falling uncontrollably. 'Baby please no!'He says, trying to hug me. 'Austin, just leave me alone.'I say, trying to pull away. 'Baby wait!'He says. 'What?' I ask. He suddenly gets on one knee. What? No! He pulls out a ring box. No! 'Felicity Grace Leeroy, I love you with all my heart and I never want you to leave my life.EVER! I know we're too young for marriage yet but this ring will make a promise that I will not only be with you forever but that I'll exchange this promise ring for an engagement ring then a wedding ring! So please don't listen to all the magazines. All I want is you!' He says. I instantly knew he was telling the truth and he truly loved me. 'Please baby, let me show the world you mean the world to me!'I just nod. He puts the ring on my finger,stands up and lifts me. 'Austin, come here!'I say. 'Austin, meet my brother Louis!'I say. 'Nice to meet ya Louis!'Austin says. I giggle. 'Don't hurt my baby sister or I'll hurt you!....HA Im kidding but I'm not kidding if you know what I mean!' Louis says laughing. Austin laughs and then takes me to dance. Let me just say HAD AN EPIC BIRTHDAY!!!!!!