Junior High

After Elementary school, we went to Junior High. We'd spend every minute together each summer but this summer not so much. He was hanging with guys, I was hanging with girls. We rarely saw each other. I actually missed him.... a lot but of course I couldn't tell him cos he might think I have feeling for him and wanna stop being my friend all together. We were best friends and as far as I'm aware we still are... but just don't hang that much. It's the first day back at school. I couldn't wait to see Austin. I hope he's not with those boys cos then I can't talk to him. I saw my friend Kimberly so I went to talk to her. 'Hey Kimmy!' I say to her. She smiles at me and we walk into school together. We have to get our timetables so we get them from the office. We then are walking up the hall towards our first class and I spot Austin. He's with his crew. He smiles at me, but I look away. 'See you later guys.'I hear him say to his crew. He runs up to me, wrapping his arm around me. 'Why did you look away when I smiled at me?' He asks. I don't reply. 'Fliss?'He asks. 'Sorry Austin,gotta go!' I say, taking off down the hall. Austin stops in the hallway shouting after me. When he put his arm around me...I realized something......I'm in love with Austin.....