Honeymoon

Felicity's P.O.V.
I wake up to Austin smiling at me. I giggle, hiding my face in my pillow. 'Morning Mrs Mahone!' Austin says. I laugh. 'Morning Mr Mahone!' I say. 'Shall we get dressed so we can go to our honeymoon destination?' Austin asks. I nod. Austin gets up, quickly putting on boxers. I get up quickly putting on my pink strapless bra with matching underwear. I then throw on a pink strapless thigh-length dress and pink Vans. I turn to see Austin in blue shorts and a white V-neck and grey Vans. He smiles, grabbing our cases as we walk down to the car. We sit in the back cuddling to which the driver smiles at . We arrive at the airport and board our flight. Hours later we arrive in Spain. We're staying in a hotel with whom's name I can't pronounce. As soon as we arrive,we put most of our luggage away. I fill 3 of the 5 drawers and stand up from my crouched position. I turn around to see Austin watching me. 'What?' I ask. He shakes his head, smirking. I walk towards him, slinging my arms loosely around his neck. I lean up and press my lips to his. 'Wanna go for a walk?' He asks. I nod, entwining our hands. Austin grabs his keys and we walk down to the lobby. We then walk outside and begin walking down the streets of Spain. We walk, swinging our hands for awhile. After awhile of walking, a couple of girls come up to Austin asking for autographs. Austin signs a few, then pulls me away. After a bit more walking, more girls approach us. I wait while Austin takes a few pictures and talks to fans. One girl comes up to me. 'Hi Felicity!' She says. 'Hey.' I say. 'Could I get a quick picture?' She asks. I nod, slinging an arm around her and smiling at her phone. Another girl walks up to us. 'Why'd you want a picture of her? She's not special. I don't know why Austin married her, he deserves much better!' She says. 'She is special, she's perfect!' The first girl says. The second girl scoffs. 'She's far from perfect honey, she probably doesn't even love Austin, she's just a ugly, worthless girl.' I feel the tears pricking in my eyes. 'What'd you say?' The first girl asks, sounding angry. 'She's an ugly worthless girl!' The tears begin rolling down my cheeks and I turn and run. 'Felicity!' I hear the first girl call. A few seconds later, I hear Austin calling after me. 'Fliss wait, Fliss stop!' I ignore him and keep running. I keep running till I hear Austin close behind me so I turn into a small wood. I run through to the other side of the wood to a small lake. I hear Austin calling me from back in the wood. I sit on the banking, my vision blurred from the tears. I pull my knees to my chest and cry hard. I'm glad there's no one around. I cry loudly, clutching my knees. 'Fliss!' I hear Austin exclaim. I don't move but soon enough there's a pair of strong arms around me. 'Tell me what happened princess.' He says. I curl up to his side and he pulls me closer. 'O-one of t-the gir-ls called-d m-me an u-ug-ly w-worth-l-less g-girl!' I choke out through the tears. Austin pulls me even closer. 'Don't listen to her baby, you are perfect and beautiful and I would give up my own life for you, you are worth living for!' Austin says. I smile, leaning up and kissing his cheek. Austin smiles and kisses my head. After a few minutes, he drys my eyes and pulls me up. 'Let's get out of here!' I nod, letting him pull me. After we get out of the wood, he pulls me over a small bridge and into the town. We walk past lots of shops before Austin pulls me into a clothes shop. 'Pick an outfit!' He says. I look at him like 'seriously?'. He nods. After ages of looking, I settle on a short, blue, low-cut dress. 'Go try it on.' He says, shoving me towards a changing room. I change into it, turning to the mirror. Wow. I walk out and show Austin. 'Woah!' He says. After buying the dress, we leave. Austin drags me into a hat shop. We try on a few hats before I decide on a sombrero and Austin decides on a fedora. We pay for our hats and walk out with them on. We skip down in the streets in our hats. We go into a food shop. We buy some Italian snacks and then skip up the street eating them. We come across a movie shop. We buy a film which is in Spanish. We hang around for awhile longer before going into a restaurant. 'Hola nos gustaría una mesa para dos, por favor?' Austin asks. I frown, not understanding him. 'Ciertamente sígueme.' The waiter says. Austin and I follow the waiter. He leads us to a table, sitting us down and handing us menus. 'Las bebidas?' The waiter asks. 'Drinks?' Austin asks. 'Just water.' I say. 'Dos aguas.' Austin says. The waiter then leaves. 'What'd you want?' Austin asks, smiling sweetly. 'Spaghetti!' I say, enthusiastically. Austin laughs. The waiter comes back over. 'Qué le gustaría?'He asks. 'Dos platos de espagueti por favor.' Austin replies. The waiter then leaves. After awhile the same waiter returns with our spaghetti. Me and Austin eat, laugh and smile. Once lunch is over, we pay and head back to the hotel. We put on our Spanish film and I laugh at how the words sound, while Austin laughs at the things they say, since he's learned Spanish. At one point Austin laughs rather loudly so I turn to him. 'What did he say?' Austin pauses the movie. 'He said 'I wish my wife was real and not a plastic Barbie doll!' cos he's married to a life size Barbie doll!' He says. My eyes widen before I break into laughter. 'Oh my god!' I say. Austin laughs, playing the movie once again. Once the movie is finished it's 4pm. Austin gets up and goes to the bathroom. I grab my phone and go on twitter. There's quite a few congratulations but there's also a lot of hate. As I'm sitting there reading hate, the phone is taken from my hand. 'You're not getting this back any time soon!' Austin says. 'Austin! Give it back!' I say. 'No!' He says. I groan throwing a pillow at him. 'You can throw a million pillows at me but you're not getting this back any time soon!' I frown knowing he's serious. Later that night, me and Austin have a steamy make-out session and I got my phone back. I don't go on twitter all night. Austin goes for a shower, so I go on Twitter, yes Austin told me not to but I don't know. I sit reading hate the whole time Austin's in the shower.
'Austin deserves better'
'You're so fake'
'Don't know why Austin's with you'
Wait, who's that from? '@Austin_Mahone' "You guys r right dk why I'm with her she's so fake and ugly!" What? No! No! This can't be! Austin wouldn't say that! What the? I let out a shriek when I feel cold wet hands on waist. The hands pull me by the waist off the bed and into the bathroom. Austin laughs in my ear as he drags me towards the shower. 'The fans are right! You're just worthless, I don't know why I'm with you, I hate you!' He says, before throwing me into a cold shower. I shriek loudly at the cold water. I try to get out but Austin's done something to the shower door so it doesn't open. I slide down the shower wall watching Austin laughing as I cry, before it all goes black.
~
'Babe? Babe? Baby, you okay? Fliss? Baby wake up!' My eyes flutter open to see Austin. He lets out a sigh of relief. 'Baby, you scared me.' I just look at him. 'What's wrong angel?' He asks. 'Bad dream.' I say. 'Tell me.' He says. I tell him about my dream and he pulls me close before lecturing me about reading hate. We cuddle up together falling asleep, our bodies entwined.