After 7 Years You're Still The Only You I Want

Felicity's P.O.V.

It's been 3 months since I came out of the coma. Me and Austin never leave each others sides and we never fight and if we start to, we both apologize and then laugh. Everything is perfect. I know it's gonna stay perfect! I know it is!

Austin's P.O.V.

In only a month and a half it'll be mine and Fliss' 7 year anniversary crazy to think we got together when she was 13 and I was 14. Which means I moved to Miami when I was 14. Woah so long ago. I was nobody then a few weeks of being in Miami I was almost 15 and doing well. Wait that means Fliss moved to London at 14. I'm confused here. 'Baby how old were you when you moved to London?' I ask. 'It was just before my 15th birthday.' She says. 'So a year after I moved to Miami you moved to London?' I ask. 'No it was a year and a half. But remember I was in London for a year to graduate then moved to Miami with you when I was 16 and you 17. 'But I'm 21 now right?' I ask. 'Oh my god! AUSTIN! You were 14 when you got signed but got released at 15.I was 13 when you got signed and 14 when you were released. At 15 you moved to Miami and then I turned 15 and moved to London. Then you were in Miami for a year and I was in London for a year. I moved here with you at 17. You 17 and a half. You're 21 and I'm 20 and a half. You moved here at 15 I then moved here when you were 16 and half. Me 16. Okay?' She asks. 'I'm still a little confused but yeah okay.'I say. Fliss laughs. ' I love you!' I say. 'I love you too.' She says. 'OMG IN LIKE A MONTH WE'LL HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 YEARS!' Fliss says. 'I know.' I laugh. 'We should be married by now!' Fliss says. I laugh.'I should be pregnant!' She says. I laugh again. 'Is there something you're trying to tell me?' I ask. 'No! Not yet!' She says. I laugh again. What Fliss doesn't know is we'll be married sooner than she thinks! I've already picked out the ring to propose with on our 7 year anniversary. I'm taking her home to take her to our school where we first met! The time comes and I have my suit picked out and she has her dress picked out. We take a flight home to San Antonio, Texas. It's a school day so we arrive and the school and I perform at the assembly. After the song, I look out to the crowd. 'Excuse me guys but there's someone here with me that I wanna ask something!' The crowds cheers. 'You see it's mine and Felicity's 7 year anniversary! We've been dating for 7 years! We've had our ups and downs but we love each other more than anything. So lets bring her up so I can ask her this very special question for our 7 year anniversary! But I'll need your help!' I call. The crowd cheers, happy to help. Fliss comes and stands in front of me. I sing 'Jason Durelo Marry Me' in front of everyone. The minute the song plays, everyone cheers and Fliss hides her head in her hands and starts crying with happy tears. At the end of the song, I get down on 1 knee and pull out the ring box. One of my friends Chris, has been filming the whole time. 'Felicity Louise Leeroy, I love you with all my heart and have done for as long as I can remember! I am honored to have spend nearly all of my life so far with you! I'm honored to call you mine! I've been dreaming of marrying you since I was 15 or 16! I love you with all my heart! You could break my heart a million times and I wouldn't care! So please, do me the greatest honor in history by marrying me?' I ask. 'YES AUSTIN OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!' Fliss screams, crying happily. I slide the ring on her finger, pulling her close. We kiss and then head to her mom's house. A few months later we've planned to get married in London and honey moon in Spain! Everything is planned and tonight is my bachelor party with the guys and Louis and his band are coming! And Ellie and the girls are going to Fliss' bachelorette party! Tomorrow I finally marry my princess!