Junior High part 2

I get to my class and sit down just as the bell rings. My new English teacher walks in.It's a guy.His name is on the board. 'Hello class,I'm your teacher Mr Andrews.' He says. He gives us an assignment to do.5 minutes after class started, Austin walks in.'Sorry I'm late sir.'Austin says. 'That's quite alright Austin, just take it a seat beside Felicity and I'm sure she'll show you what to do, but if you don't understand it let me know.' Mr Andrew says. Austin sits beside me and smiles. 'You're to do exercise 4 questions 5-9.' I tell him. He takes his jotter and starts writing. We sit in silence then says 'What happened this morning?You just took off!' 'I look up into his big brown eyes. 'I....didn't wanna bother you cos your with your best friends.' I say. 'But you're my best friend, sure they're my crew but they do boss me about, they're just my crew not my best friend, you'll always be my best friend Fliss, you always have and always will.'Austin says. I smile up at him.He puts his arm around me as we work. We were in all the same classes so we sat beside each other and did the same each class.In Science,last period, we were mixing chemicals and Austin poured too much of the substance in to the beaker and the liquid bubbled up and turned green rather than blue and exploded all over us.We laughed and dropped to the floor but the teacher wasn't impressed. 'Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up!'She said as she picked up a wet cloth for the table. We stood up and took our lab coat and classes off running to the bathroom. We cleaned up still laughing. We walked back to class hand in hand,smiling. We walked into class and grabbed our bags. As soon as the bell rang, we ran out of class. 'Wanna come over and hang?' Austin asks me. 'Sure,let's go!' I pull my phone out and text my mom'Going to Austin's that okay?' We walk off to his house.It's not that far from the school. My mom texts back.'Sure have fun!' I slide my phone into my backpack.We get to Austin's house and up to his room.Austin leaps onto the bed.I put my bag down and lie down beside him.We sit silently until I move so my head is in his lap.He smiles down at me. He wraps his arms around me and says 'I've missed hanging out with you.....and I've missed you.I smile and say 'I've missed you too.' I may love Austin and I might not know how he feels about me but one thing I know is.....We'll be best friends for a long time.