Dont forget me

A few weeks after Austin got signed, things were going perfect for him.He was so busy though. Everything is great. Austin still doesn't know how I feel and it's hurting me badly. I need to tell him but I don't wanna incase he doesn't feel the same.Austin wants to talk so I'm going to his house. I get to his house and ring the door bell.His mom answers. 'Felicity,Hi,Austin's in his room,just go on up.'She says. I smile and head up. 'Austin?'I say, slipping into his room. 'Hey Felicity.' He says. Okay that was dry. He always calls me Fliss and he usually hugs me but not today.I stand by the door. 'Why are you standing over there?'He asks. 'I don't have much time Austin just tell me what you wanted to tell me!'I say.He gives me a funny look. He stands up and walks towards me.'Fliss, I have to drop out of school.'He says. 'What?'I ask. 'My music careers taking off and I have to drop out of school.' 'Oh...well umm okay....I gotta go now bye.'I say,slipping out the room and downstairs and out the door. The next day,Austin came into school and collected his things from his locker and left. Later that day,I tried calling him but he put me to voice mail each time. Later that week he said he was writing songs and couldn't be disturbed.A few months later, we were hanging out again. After about a year things were going well for Austin and same for me. I'd been in a few music videos and Austin was doing well with his singing. One day,I was lying on my bed listening to music, when Austin called me. 'Hey Austin.'I say. 'Hey can you come over we need to talk.'He says.He sounded worried. 'Yeah sure, is everything okay?'I ask,jumping up and grabbing my shoes. 'Not entirely.' He says. 'I'm leaving right now I'll be there in 5!'I say. 'Ohh kkkk.'He stutters. 'Austin are you okay? You're stuttering?' I ask. 'No not really just hurry!'He says. I dash out the door, running up the street. I get to the end of the road and turn left. I run up that street and then turn right.I head up that street and reach Austin's house. I ring the door bell while I stand out of breath.His mom answers. 'Hi Fliss go on up he's waiting for you.'She says. I run up the stairs and into his room. 'Austin what's going on?'I say, breathless. 'Did you run here?'He asks. I nod. Austin pulls me into a hug. 'I'm moving to Miami.'He says. I stand silently for a minute. 'You're what?'I ask. 'I'm moving to Miami.'He repeats. 'M-Miami?'I ask. 'Yeah.'He says. I break down in tears. 'I don't want you to go!'I say. 'I have too, for my career.' He says. I cry harder into his arms. We stand in silence for a bit...then I break it 'Austin?' 'Mmmm?' 'Promise me something?' 'Anything!'He says. 'Never forget me!'I say. 'I won't!'He says.