Bachelor And Bachelorette Parties

Fliss' P.O.V.

Me and the girls head out to the club where we planned my bachelorette party. Tomorrow I marry my prince! I better not get too drunk! Hopefully Austin won't either. I giggle at the thought of my Austin. As soon as we arrive at the club we go straight to the bar ordering a round of shots. I down 2, something I'm not accustomed to. I never really drink. Me and the girls dance the night away.

Austin's P.O.V.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Me and the boys head to the club. As soon as we arrive me order shots, downing them together. We order beers dancing away. I feel slightly tipsy and hopefully I won't go past tipsy! I get half way down my pint of beer when a familiar Irish lad takes it from my hand. 'Don't want you drunk on your wedding day!' Niall laughs. I laugh too. I don't drink anymore for the rest of the night. By midnight I'm safely tucked into bed all the guys joining me.

Fliss' P.O.V.

After a couple of shots I order a glass of vodka, enjoying it deeply. Perrie appears taking the glass of me. 'Girl, you're getting drunk!' She says. I don't argue just let her drag me home, laughing. Me and all the girls hop into Eleanor's bed, falling into a deep sleep.

Sorry it's so short I don't know what people do at bachelor parties and bachelorette parties sorry ❤