Happily Ever After?

Fliss' P.O.V.

A couple of days later, Austin and Louis have packed up my entire house while me and El get to know each other. I went up stairs with Ellie to pack my clothes as that's the last thing to do and I walk in to find it's already been done. I don't know how to react at the fact that Austin has a bra on his head and Louis' wearing my bikini! They laugh their heads off till they notice us. The take them off and put them in their appropriate box. A few hours later,we head off for Miami. It takes about a week to unpack all my stuff. Now I'm living happily with Austin in Miami. About 6 months later, Louis is in a hit boy band called One Direction with Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. They're all great guys. About another year later, things are perfect for everyone. Louis and Ellie are happy, Liam has a girlfriend,Danielle Peazer, who's a dancer, and they are happy as can be. Harry's had a few romances but still no perfect girl for him. Niall's a very single man unlike Harry, who's a total ladies man. And Zayn, well he's just met a girl from a new girl band Little Mix, she's called Perrie Edwards and they are so cute together!

2 years later

'Austin, hurry up!' I call from the door. 'Hold on!' Austin shouts. We are going to the billboard awards and he's taking forever! 'Eh, babe?' He calls. 'Yeah?' A few seconds later, he appears with a very knotted tie. 'Oh baby come 'ere!' I say. Austin walks right in front of me and I fix his tie for him. I kiss him gently and smile at him. Austin pulls me back in and kisses me again. We have a long kiss, which I pull away from before he can try anything. He groans. I take Austin's hand, leading him to the car he had sent to the hotel. We arrive and the night goes by rather quickly. As soon as we make it back to our room, Austin's lips find mine. I pull away after a few seconds. 'Damn you're pushy boy!'I say, turning on my heels. I pull on my sweat pants and baggy t-shirt then jump into bed. Austin doesn't join me and we've been back 20 minutes. I just drift off to sleep. I wake the next morning feeling a cold spot beside me. Austin didn't come to bed? I get up and go look for the boy I so madly love. He's lying on the couch watching TV. I turn to go to the kitchen. 'Babe?' He asks. I turn back to him. 'Yeah?'I ask. 'You do love me right?'Austin asks. 'Of course.' I say. I look at him warily. 'Austin, what's happened?' I ask. He doesn't say anything. He look away from me. 'What did I do?' Austin asks, quietly. 'What?'I ask. He lifts up a magazine and hands me it. My eyes widen. It's a picture of me and a guy getting all close in a club. My mouth goes all dry. We are practically snogging. 'Austin....' I start by I'm cut off by him. 'Why? Why Fliss? What did I do?' He asks, tears threatening to spill. I can't say anything. I don't know why I cheated on Austin, we had it so good, he's so kind and caring and I just threw it all away. I look at Austin. His head is in his hands, crying his eyes out. I hate seeing him like this. I did this! I did this to him! I made Austin cry! I start crying too. 'I was drunk, I was mad at you, I...I...I don't know why I cheated...I just...' I let the tears fall uncontrollably. Me and Austin had a stupid fight that night. I thought that he was being too friendly with some fans and he was getting mad saying that they're his fans and he can do what he wants with them. That ultimately made me mad and I went to the club got drunk and made out with a guy I met there. Nothing more though but still. I feel guilt flooding over me. I let the tears pour, angry at myself for hurting Austin. I look to Austin, who's curled up, knees against his chest, crying. 'WHY FLISS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY!' Austin yells at me. I'm not sure what happened but everything goes dark and I hit something hard. 'Fliss?' I hear Austin's hurt voice. He calls my name again but I can't find the strength to answer. That's the last thing I remember....

Austin's P.O.V.

As I'm crying on the couch, with Fliss standing behind the couch crying too. She was going on about how she didn't know why she cheated and she was mad at me and got drunk. I remember what happened that night. We had a fight when she said she thought I was too friendly with fans. I got mad at her cos if it wasn't for my fans, I wouldn't be where I am today. She got angry and left. She came back drunk several hours later. We just slept it off and carried on the next morning as if nothing happened. I pull my knees to my chest crying harder. 'WHY FLISS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY?'I ask, yelling at her.Next thing I hear a thud. 'Fliss?' I say, my voice sounding hurt and upset, which I am. I look over the back of the couch to see her lying on the floor. She's collapsed! I jump up running to her side. 'Fliss?' I ask. Her eyes are rolling and she doesn't respond. Her eyes then shut. I try waking her up but it doesn't work. A few of my friends and dancers are staying a few rooms up. I dash out the room. I run up to one of their rooms. I knock on the door. 'Guys, I need help!' I call. A few of my guys appear at the door. 'What's wrong, Austin?' Chris asks. 'Fliss has collapsed!'I say. 'What?' They all say. We rush back to my room. 'Call an ambulance!' Andy says. I pull out my phone calling 911. Scott rushes to the hotel phone, calling the front desk to ask for help. 'The ambulance is on it's way!' I say. 'They're sending some medics up.' Scott says. A few minutes later, 2 men arrive, checking Fliss. I can't stop myself from breaking down again. The 2 medics look at each other warily. Next thing 2 paramedics rush in. The 2 medics speak with them. I explain what happened, me confronting her with the cheating, us both crying then she collapsed. The paramedics then place her carefully on the gurney and wheel her out the room. I follow behind. The boys stay behind. As we get in the ambulance, they place an oxygen mask over her. I grab her hand, crying harder. Awhile later we're at the hospital and a doctor is checking her vital signs. Her heart monitor starts dropping and I'm sent out the room. Chris and Scott appear coming and wrapping me in a tight hug. 'This is my fault!' I say. 'No it's not, she was upset cos you were upset! She was probably feeling guilty and she couldn't take it and her body just shut it's self down cos she couldn't handle the pain she caused you!' Chris says. 'Yeah but then I yelled at her and that's when she collapsed!' I say. We sit awhile when a doctor comes out looking rather upset. 'She's stabilized, we'll need to keep an eye on her for awhile but she's stable for now.' The doctor says. I thank him before rushing to Fliss' side. I hold her hand, whispering sweet nothing's to her even though she won't hear. I then sing to her. It gets late and I have to leave. I go back to the hotel. I sluggishly walk to our room. I sit on the edge of the bed taking off my shoes. I lay down staring at the ceiling. I cry again, eventually falling asleep. I go see Fliss in the morning. I sit all day. She still doesn't wake. This goes on for about a week. 'Mr Mahone? Can I have a word?' A doctor enters the room. I nod, following him out. 'We have to do some checks on her that involve you not being in the room.' He says. I sit outside, while they do tests on her. I watch carefully till I hear the heart monitor dropping beside her. Scott and Chris who haven't left my side hold me back from running in. The nurse looks at the doctor warily, he returns the same look. The doctor comes out, a worried expression on his face. 'I'm sorry Mr Mahone but Felicity has slipped into a severe coma. It's highly unlikely that she'll wake up anytime soon, or at all for that matter. Very few wake up from a coma this severe. I'm so sorry.' He says. The first thing I do is call Louis letting him know, I've been keeping him updated this past week.

3 weeks later

Austin's P.O.V.

I've spent every second possible by Fliss' side. Louis comes up when he can to see her. She's been in a coma for 3 weeks and the doctors are starting to worry. Fliss' mom is here but she has work so she can't stay any longer than a few days. I'm starting to worry myself. I don't care that Fliss cheated on me! All I care about is her waking up! She had another near miss today and now she's on a life support machine!

Another weeks passes. Fliss has been in a coma for a month. She won't wake up at all, not even a movement! Louis walks through the door. I rush at him, hugging him. 'I can't take it! I need her to wake up, Lou! I need her to!' He pats my back. 'Austin, we need to talk!' Louis says. ' The doctors say that we have to make the decision of trying to let her keep fighting....or switch her off... The machine is keeping her alive but she's not improving.' Louis says, starting to cry. ' I can't live without her, Louis!' I cry out. 'If you switch her off....' Louis cuts my words short. 'Austin, I wouldn't let you end your life! You have loving family and friends. You have your mom! You have your Mahonies! I wouldn't let you, let them down! Fliss would want you to carry on! She'd want you to find someone and get the family you want! She'd want you to continue your music! She'd need you to do that for her! She'd need you to keep strong! I've spoke with my mom, she says that if Fliss really isn't getting any better, which she's not, we should stop her from suffering and let her go.' I turn away from Louis not wanting to hear another word. 'Louis, FLISS is the only one I want! We're gonna get married and have kids! I would never fall in love again if she was gone!' I say. 'Austin, the doctors don't think she's gonna wake up at all!' Louis says. 'They're wrong! Please don't turn off my girl! Please don't turn off my princess!' I say, dropping to my knees. A doctor rushes in and over to Fliss. 'What's wrong, doc?' Louis asks. 'She's waking up! We need to get her out of the support machine! NOW!' The doctor yells. Another doctor and a nurse rush over helping him. Louis pulls me up. A few minutes later she's out of the support machine and waking up! I dart to her side,holding her hand. Her eyes flutter open and settling on me. I hug her tightly, never wanting to let her go again. 'Austin, why aren't you mad at me?' She asks. I laugh at her cute innocence. 'Babe, you were in a coma for a month and on a life support machine for the last week and when they decide it'd better to switch you off, you wake up! I've missed you!' She looks confused then laughs before kissing me. 'I love you and I'm so so sorry!' She says. 'It's okay, a month without you and I forgave you the minute you slipped under.' She giggles. 'Let's just forget it and continue our life's!' She says. I happily agree.