Future

Felicity's P.O.V.
After Austin went on tour, things got really rough but I managed. Lilly missed her daddy a lot though. He came home when he could and thankfully he didn't miss her birthday. Lilly had an amazing 1st birthday. A few months after that, I got another dancing job, but it would last 5 months. Austin was fine with it but he'd have to have Lilly alone for a few days every now and then while I go to different places. The 5 months were difficult for him because I ended up away a lot of the time but Austin being a great daddy, did his absolute best. If you ask me where I'll be in 5 years, I won't be able to answer you so let's just find out.
~
Lilly is 6 years old and I became a dance instructor while Austin still toured every now and then. Lilly took up ballet lessons and she's a little star, she can also play the keyboard amazingly. She looks just like Austin as well. Dark brown hair. Me and Austin both have hazel eyes but his being more of a grey tinge while mine are more brown, Lilly has the grey tinge. It's like looking at a mini Austin. And I'm pregnant again. Austin has just taken a few year break so he'll be here for the baby's first couple of years which is great. I'm 8 months and my midwife says I can go anytime. Lilly and I are the only ones at home. I told Austin to go out to the studio since he wanted to. I stand up from the couch and feel another pain. I'm having small contractions over the last hour. But I'm fine. I go to walk to the kitchen but feel another pain a minute later. I ignore it still but there's another a minute later. Suddenly my water breaks. The pain every few minutes keep happening for another half hour. Till I get a bad contraction. 'Lilly!'  I yell. She comes running down the stairs. 'Mommy, what's wrong?' She asks. I gently tap my belly. 'I think it's time sweetheart.' 'I'll call the midwife then daddy.' She says and calls for the midwife. My midwife stays 30 minutes away so she takes a bit to arrive. Lilly then calls for Austin. He tries to get back as quick as he can but there's bad traffic. Another half hour later I'm only half way dilated. Austin texts to say the traffic is horrendous. I begin to worry about him being here for the birth. See he went to a studio on the other side of the next city. So he would take an hour normally to get home but he's delayed. He's still not back by the time I go to push 3 hour after my water broke. 30 minutes later, my midwife tells me the baby is nearly here. Thank the Lord that Austin's car pulled in and he nearly crashed his car, pulling in. As Austin opens the door, he falls and gets his leg stuck in the door. 'Owww.' Austin screams. Lilly helps him up but he limps badly over to me. Well he would be as I heard a loud snap when he yelled. Well that's a new baby and a broken leg. Oh well. We'll manage. We always do. I let out a scream as I feel the baby move further out. Austin takes my hand and I look at his slightly twisted leg. The birth goes smoothly and I hear a little cry. My midwife hold up my baby and smiles. 'It's a boy!' She says, excitedly. Me and Austin grin. 'Any chance of an Austin Junior?' Austin asks. 'Most definitely. Hello there Austin Junior.' I say. 'Hey AJ.' Lilly coos.

Austin's leg healed nicely and we now have the perfect family. Ozzy, Lilly and AJ. We're happy. We couldn't be happier. And after all this time, Austin Mahone is still....my best friend.....

So after 6 years, I have finally finished this story. I started writing this final chapter 5 years ago exactly but now I've finally finished it and posted it.