A Family

Austin's P.O.V.
Me and Fliss spend a total of around 3 months in Spain. It was such an amazing time. We had a wonderful time trying all sorts of different activities. We had Spanish food and drinks, watched Spanish movies and just toured Spain. Fliss and I are still finding it hard to believe we're married so young! But I know I'm gonna be with her forever so why wait any longer to be with your soulmate? We land back home in Miami and drive to our house. As soon as I unlock the front door, I scoop Fliss off her feet to which she lets out a squeal. I chuckle under my breath and carry her to the kitchen and start to make her a cup of tea. While I wait for the kettle, I carry our bags in from the car. I bring everything in and as I place the last two bags behind the couch, a pair of hands cover my eyes. 'What?' I chuckle. 'I have a surprise for you.' She says, quietly. 'Okay.' I smile. She takes her hands off my eyes and reaches into one of the suitcases. She pulls out her red bandana and then covers my eyes with it. I hear her breathing but that's all I can hear. A few moments later, I feel a hand, guiding me. 'Sit.' She whispers in my ear. I slowly sit down and she lets go of my hand and I hear her skipping away. I sit patiently then I frown hearing the front door open and shut. 'Fliss?' I call but there's no response. What is she doing? A few moments later, I hear the front door open and shut once again. 'Fliss?' I call once again. 'I'm coming, hold your ass.' She giggles. I feel her sit beside me and use one hand to slide the blindfold off. I flutter my eyes a few times before my eyes land on Felicity. 'Surprise!' She says, gesturing to her lap. I look down and see a small puppy. It pants before letting out a little bark. 'He's saying 'hello daddy.' Fliss says. 'He's so cute!' I exclaim. 'He's part of the family now.' She says, smiling. 'Maybe one day we'll have our own baby. One that we create ourselves.' I say, smiling hopeful. Fliss takes a hesitated breath before saying 'One day Austy, one day.' I frown slightly at her hesitation. 'Is everything okay?' I ask. She nods, playing with the little pup's ears. I grab her chin and gently pull it up. Fliss has a startled look on her face. 'Fliss, what's wrong? The puppy? You're hesitating?' I ask. 'I have a job starting next week for 2 months.' Fliss says. I nod my head and play with the pup again. 'We need a name.' I say. 'Ozzy?' Fliss suggests. I nod. 'Ozzy is perfect.' Fliss nods. 'Of course it is, I came up with it.' Fliss teases. 'Yes that's why "Ozzy" is perfect for you cause Felicity came up with it!' I say to our little puppy. I feel Felicity's glare. 'You know I don't like being called that Austin.' She grumbles. 'Oh come on babe, I'm only playing.' I chuckle. 'We need to go to the pet store and get Ozzy some new things.' Fliss says, standing up. 'Alright. I'll drive.' I say. Fliss takes off upstairs just as the phone rings. I answer it to hear Louis' voice. 'Sup my favourite brother in law.' 'Hey Louis what can I do for ya?' 'Is Felice there?' 'FELICE?!?!' I burst into a fit of laughter. I hear the bathroom door open and shut and I call out. 'HEY FELICE, YOUR BROTHER WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!' Felice runs down and stares at me with a look of shock horror. 'LOUIS!!!!' She screams out in rage. Little Ozzy hides his face in my lap as Felice takes the phone and starts yelling at Louis. After she hangs up, Ozzy pulls his head out my lap as she sits down and he bounds over to her. 'Aw I'm sorry, did I scare you little guy? I'm sorry.' She says to the small bundle of fur in her lap. She picks him up in her hands and cuddles him in. 'Hey, I'm feeling a little jealous over here. I want puppy love!' I pout at Fliss. 'Well I hope you mean from the puppy, Mr Mahone as we grew out of puppy love a long time ago!' Fliss states firmly. 'What?' I ask, frowning. 'Austin, puppy love is that thing teenagers have!' She states. 'Well what about us then? We've been together since we were teenagers?' I ask. 'Yeah, we had puppy love when we were teenagers then we went onto real love and look where we are now! If we had kept that puppy love, we'd think we were too young to get married Austy.' 'Well I think we still have puppy love and I'm glad we're married!' I say but it accidentally comes out as a growl. Fliss looks startled for a minute before picking Ozzy up and clipping a lead onto him. 'Come on, let's go.' She says happily as if that didn't just happen. I grab her waist and spin her round to face me and press my lips to hers. 'You know I love you right?' I ask. 'Of course I do.' She says, turning away. 'I'm sorry for growling, I didn't mean to! It was an accident. I love you so much and I didn't mean to upset you.' I pull a puppy dog face at Fliss. 'Oh, you didn't upset me.' She mumbles. 'I didn't? Then why did you just walk away?' 'It doesn't matter, let's just go get Ozzy some stuff.' Something isn't right. Anyway, we go to the pet store and buy Ozzy 2 blue pet beds, a blue sleep mat, a large cage, 2 blue water bowls, a new blue collar and a new blue leash. We also buy him meat, biscuits and some chew toys. When we get home, I set up Ozzy's cage. I set it up and inside I place a water bowl with water in it and a food bowl. I put in 2 chew toys and his sleep mat. Afterwards, I sit one pet bed in the living room, the other in mine and Fliss' bedroom. Fliss fills up the other water bowl and puts it on the kitchen floor beside a food bowl with biscuits in it. Me and Felicity sit on the floor with Ozzy and play around with his other 2 chew toys. After awhile, we take Ozzy for a walk around the back garden before snuggling on the couch. Ozzy falls asleep on his bed in the living room so me and Fliss go to bed. We're a little family now....
~
5 months later
Me, Austin and Ozzy are a perfect family but I really want a kid with Fliss. I've decided to talk to her about it. 'Fliss? Can you come here a minute, darling?' I ask. Fliss comes upstairs from the basement where we have workout stuff and a bar. She sits on the couch beside me. 'What's up?' She asks. 'Fliss, I really want a child with you!' I say. 'You do?' She asks. I nod. She bites her lip for a few minutes before nodding. 'Okay.' She says. 'Okay?' I ask. 'Okay. Let's have a baby.' She says. I grin wide and then lean over kissing her passionately and she does the same. I straddle her waist before carrying her upstairs without breaking contact. And well you know what happened.
~
Fliss' P.O.V.
Me and Austin tried for a baby 2 weeks ago and I'm just taking a test right now. I wait patiently till the screen reads my result. I feel myself wanting to cry when all 3 say Negative. I stand up, wiping my tears as they fall and sit the tests to the side. I walk out of the bathroom and down stairs for a drink. As I'm drinking orange juice with tears pouring down my cheeks, Austin appears frightening me. 'Fliss?' He asks. I jump back. 'You're home early.' I say. 'Why are you crying baby?' Austin asks. I let more tears slip as he pulls me into a hug. 'I want a baby Austin.' I say. 'But I'm not pregnant.' I say. Austin nods. 'We can try again?' He suggests. I nod and he wipes my tears.
~
2 weeks later, I take other tests and again they're all negative. Austin and I are going to a fertility clinic. We explain our situation to the doctor and she gives us tips. Afterwards, we go home and try again. 2 weeks later I sit with 3 tests once again. Finally after what felt like hours. I look down and read the screen. 'Positive' 'Positive' 'Positive' I squeal with excitement. 'AUSTIN!!' I yell and he rushes to the door. 'Babe, you okay?' He asks, through the door. 'Get in here!' I yell. Austin slips in the door and over to me. I hand him all 3 tests. 'I'm pregnant!' I say. Austin pulls me tightly into a hug and squeezes me lightly. 'I'm so happy!' He says. 'Me too!' I say.

So next chapter will be the pregnancy and the next chapter is definitely not the last! I plan on doing one chapter on pregnancy, one on birth, one a few months after birth, 1st birthday and maybe one based 5-10 year ahead! But after that I think that'll be it cause I don't have anything else to write sorry guys love you x