A Day With WDW

Madison's POV

The day was finally happening. Chloe had volunteered to take my shift at work as long as I promised to tell her all the details when she had gotten to the hotel. I was most excited about vibing to music with Corbyn and coffee with Jonah.

"What do we think of this?" I asked. "For shoe shopping."

Chloe and Jasmine nodded as they looked at the outfit I was wearing. The car would be here soon to take me to the hotel and I was still trying to find what to wear for Jack. "He will like that. He's pretty edgy," Chloe said.

I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. I was wearing a black crop-top with black ripped jeans and converse shoes. "I can't believe this is happening."

I grabbed my purse while Jasmine took my suitcase and we ran downstairs. I said goodbye to my parents as the car pulled into the driveway. It was Jack. He came up to the door and smiled. "You must be Madison."

I nodded shyly. "Hi."

"Hello ladies," he said as he noticed Jasmine and Chloe behind me.

He helped me carry my suitcase to the car and opened the door to let me in. He seemed to know Jasmine. He saluted her and got in the driver's seat. It smelled like smoke and I squinted a little bit. "I'll roll down a window. Corbyn and I were smoking in here."

"He's a smoker too?" I asked.

"It's gotten to be something he does often. How are you feeling about today?" He asked.

"I don't know. Very nervous," I replied and he grinned.

"Don't stress too much. It's going to be a great day," he said.

We made small talk for the rest of the ride. He pulled in front of the hotel and a man came to help with my bag. "Take your time. Get checked in. I'll be here if you need anything."

"So there's no time limit?" I asked and he shocked his head.

"Well don't take hours," Jack laughed. "But now there's not a time limit except for dinner."

"Okay then. See you in a bit," I said and went into the lobby.

I got myself checked in and confirmed that two more people would be in my room for the two nights we were here. I brushed my hair and headed out the door. When I got to the parking lot Jack was leaning against a different car talking to some men. It seemed like a pretty heated conversation. He spotted me and smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked as he came over to me.

As he drove he made small talk with me. "Any questions you've been dying to ask?"

"Not really a question but tell me all about Lavender," I said.

Jack's smile grew as he looked in his rearview mirror. He told me about how he was excited to visit her next month. I asked more about his life and his family. I could tell he appreciated it. He parked and we went into the store. I looked around in amazement. "Like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I love it," I replied.

After about an hour we checked out and went back to the hotel. Jack gave me a hug. "See you at dinner," he said. "Jonah will be here in an hour."

Sure enough, there was a knock on my door, and when I answered it was a butler telling me someone was waiting for me downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. My white turtleneck and black shorts with some boots. I put on my favorite silver chain and out of my room. Jonah was leaning against his blue Mercedes. "Hi, Madison."

Hanging out with Jonah was like hanging out with an old friend. He was so easy to talk to and we had an interesting conversation about Harry Potter. He was funny and we lost track of time. "Oh! I should take you back to the hotel. Zach will be waiting."