Jonah

So I'm back on schedule. I had to adjust to my new timezone. Anyways if you didn't see the last "memo" I'll be posting every weekday at 7pm EST

Corbyn's POV

Madison was in my room studying with Jasmine while I was in the studio with the boys working on a new song. Well if I'm being entirely accurate we were just messing around with the soundboard. We had gotten bored of writing music and we were passing the time while we waited for our meeting to start. "How does this beat sound?" Daniel asked and demonstrated it for us. 

"So fire," Jack replied. "Add some bass." 

Daniel did so and it sounded amazing. I nodded when he looked at me. "It's really good Seavey. This is why we have you here." 

After a few minutes, we got bored of that and began playing Come to Brazil. It was one of our favorite songs that we'd written. Jack grinned at me as he put his headset on. We had agreed to sing our newest song. It was fun teasing the fans, but I knew we'd have to actually release it at some point. "Baby I just want my love back! If you're not gonna be the one, at least give me back my love!" we sang enthusiastically. 

We listened to the quality of it and I nodded. "We should post that for the fans. See how they react." 

I felt bad for keeping Madison in the dark but there was not really another way to do this. Jonah seemed to notice I was stressed and led me into the kitchen. "What's going on?" 

"I'm supposed to have my date with Maddie. We were making it official tonight. I don't know if I'll even be available anymore," I muttered. 

"It's a quick thing," Jonah sighed. 

I shook my head as I rested my head on the counter. "If it was that simple, I'd have done it by now." 

"So, what's stopping you?" Jonah asked gently. 

"I don't want to lose her. You really think she's going to stick around when she finds out?" I asked. "Look at her. She has her whole life ahead. She's going to be a lawyer. I want her to have that. I don't want her to be involved in this. Plus, we're in the spotlight enough as it is and we could put everyone who works with us in trouble." 

It felt good to be able to vent to Jonah. I was already feeling calmer. "I could take her off your hands for a while and you can sort things out," Jonah suggested and I looked up at him. 

He would really take Maddie off my hands for me to relax. Surely there was an ulterior motive. I wasn't in any position to reject his help. "Go ahead." 

Madison's POV

Jonah appeared in my room with his car keys. "Want to drive the McLaren?" he asked. 

"Are you serious?" I asked excitedly as I stood up. 

He nodded and led me to the garage. It was beautiful. The dark blue with the gold trim. The seats were black leather. "Like it?" 

I nodded and took his keys. "Where to?" 

"The race track. There you can drive it as fast as you want to," Jonah told me. 

When we'd finished messing around on the racetrack, Jonah took me out to lunch at his favorite restaurant. We were having a conversation about some of our favorite things when a group of girls ran over to us. "Is this your new girlfriend?" they all began asking. 

"We thought you liked someone else," the oldest in the group said. 

Jonah looked awkwardly at me before turning his attention back on the girls. "I'm just her friend. We were hanging out," he said politely.

He eventually was able to get them to leave and rolled his eyes. We stayed there for almost two hours getting lost in the conversation once again. I looked at my watch and realized it was time for me to start getting dressed for the date. "We should head home," I said as I paid the bill. 

Jonah gave me a small pout and I frowned. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing. I was just having a good time. Let's go," he said and stood up. 

We got to the car and he handed me the keys. When we got to the house I saw Jack and Zach standing over the corvette observing the engine and talking about something that needed to be fixed. Daniel was sitting on the porch talking with Jasmine and Chloe was talking with Corbyn on the stairs. "You're sure she'll like it?" Corbyn was asking. 

"I know her and she'll love it," Chloe told him. "Hi, Mads." 

I hugged my sister as I looked skeptically at the bag in Corbyn's hand. He was wearing a nice dress shirt and grey dress pants. He smiled and led me upstairs and closed the door. "I got you something for our date," he said shyly. 

He was adorable when he was nervous. It was a side of him we didn't see often. I took the bag and opened it when I pulled out a blue mini dress and black heels. I hugged him and he grinned. "Thank you so much. I love it," I gasped when I noticed Jonah open the door. 

"Privacy?" Corbyn mumbled. "Ever heard of it?" 

Jonah ignored him when he saw my dress. "Here are the keys. I know you like that car so you can take it on your date." 

Corbyn seemed irritated as I took the keys. He let go of me and led Jonah out of the room. I heard a lot of arguing before Jonah finally left.