Chapter:3

A boy was shown doing intense workout in gym. He was pulling the dumbbells. He was shirtless and sweat was dripping off from his body which was making him drool worthy. He had plugged earbuds in his ears. Suddenly the earbuds were pulled off from his ears and he saw his brother standing in front of him.

" What is this Sid i told you to came out of the gym at 7 and now see it is 8 now!"

(so readers the boy is none other than our hero Siddharth Nigam)

" Sorry dada while doing gym i totally forgot about everything you know that very well" he replied

" Yeah yeah whatever gym freak" Abhi replied while rolling his eyes.

" But come fast now mom is waiting for you, you know na that you have to meet your future wife today"

By hearing this sid's face hardened he clenched his fists. He agreed for this marriage only for his mother. He didn't want to marry anyone this soon but his mother forced him to do so. Today his mother arranged a date for them so that they can get to know each other but he was least interested in it.

"Are you listening to me Mr. Nigam?" Abhi said and sid came out of his trance he nodded and said "you go i am coming in 10 minutes" abhi nodded and left the gym.

At dining table vibha aunty and abhi was waiting for Sid and he came exactly after 10 minutes, why not he is the CEO of Nigam enterprises so obviously he will be punctual.

"Good morning mom" Sid greeted vib (i will use vib for vibha aunty)

"Good morning beta" she replied

" Sid you have a date today you remember na?" vib asked 

"yes" he replied in his cold tone.

"Better and yes please try to be nice with her"

"Of Course mom" He said gritting his teeth.

After their little conversation they had their breakfast in silence. Then sid went to his room to get ready for his so called date.

Siddharth's pov:

I reached the destination at exact time and went to the table which was reserved for me. I sat there and waited for the girl to come. I hate waiting and those people who makes me wait.

Now i am sitting here from last 20 minutes but still the girl didn't came i was boiling with anger so to calm myself i started reading mails. Yes other then my dada and mom only work can calm me.

I had only checked a few mails when a beautiful girl came to me asked my name i answered her and asked the same from her. She told me her name Roshni. So she is the girl whom my mother had choose for me. I asked her to take seat and she gladly took it, then we started talking and much to my dismay i think that i started liking her. After having lunch i dropped her home and then went to mine.

When i entered my house i saw mom and dada were sitting in the hall

"You are smiling, so is it a yes from you side?" my mom asked excitedly.

I nodded while smiling because now i think that i can give a chance to this marriage.

.................

So how's the chapter?

Hope you liked it 

Stay tuned for next one .

Till then 

Love you all. Stay safe.