Chapter:23

Avneet pov:

I was shocked as hell. From the morning i am getting shocks on shocks. First he prepared the breakfast for me and then we were about to kiss. Thank god it didn't happened, otherwise i don't know what could i have done to me. After that he dropped me college and during that he touched me few times which made me tense but i was not uncomfortable with him and it shocked me that i didn't felt uneasy with him, but its just some bad memories and experiences that i don't want to even remember. 

And then he addressed me as his wife at that point i was very much shocked, because earlier he was not even ready to accept me as his wife and now he directly told the principal that i am his wife, knowing that it can create a havoc in our lives if this news came out because he don't want world to know that he is married to me. 

I sighed and went to my first class, it was of botany. 

The day was passing well, everyone seemed to be nice at least till now. Right now i am sitting  alone in the cafeteria sipping my coffee when suddenly a girl jumped in front of me sitting on the chair opposite to me and i stopped myself from screaming and placed my hand on my poor heart to calm it down.

"Oh sorry i didn't mean to scare you." she said worriedly and came towards me.

"No its okay but you should have been careful, i almost got a heart attack." i said still controlling my breathing  and she just smiled sheepishly. 

She is beautiful with long black hair and almost of my age. Her eyes were holding mischief, she really seemed cute and sweet to me and i don't know why but i had a feeling that i have seen her before.

"Btw what's your name." she asked excitedly.

"Avneet." i replied and her eyes beamed with happiness.

"Avneet kaur Nandra?" she asked with curiosity and it shocked me because i never used my full name anywhere, i only used it on papers but now on the papers also i don't use it so how did she knows it.

"Yeah but how did you know it?" i asked and she took me off guard by hugging me tightly which made me difficult to breathe.

"I am your Ash Muskaan." she said and my eyes glistened with tears. She is my Ash, my best friend from childhood. We were inseparable but after my parents died my uncle aunt broke all my relations with my friends and all my relatives, i was dead for the world.

 We were inseparable but after my parents died my uncle aunt broke all my relations with my friends and all my relatives, i was dead for the world

Introducing Ashi singh.  A cute, sweet and bubbly girl, but can be feisty if someone tries to harm her loved ones. She was best friend of Avneet but after her parents died she didn't got any news about her. She doesn't even know that her parents are no more. She is also studying medical, but she is senior of Avneet.

We broke the hug and she also had tears in her eyes.

"I finally found you Muskaan." she said and i smiled.