Chapter: 40

I have written this chapter in rush, so their will be typos.

Author's pov

The next morning Siddharth woke up with a massive headache.

"Ah why am i feeling like my head is going to explode?" he groaned and clutched his head.

"This is what happens when someone drinks beyond his limit." came dada's voice who was standing at the door with a glass of water in his hands.

"Drink?" he asked

"Yeah drink! Don't you remember anything from last night?" asked dada and he shook his head in response.

"Expected that" dada mumbled under his breathe but nonetheless went towards him and sat on the bed.

"Here, it will help you with your headache." said dada passing him the painkiller and a glass of water. He took it from his hand and gulped it down.

After that they kept sitting in silence, no one spoke a word. Siddharth didn't spoke because he didn't have guts to face him after what he did and dada didn't spoke because he knew if he will, then the consequences will be the worst and right now he didn't want to lash out on him.

After a good silence for about 20 minutes siddharth gained the courage and spoke.

"How's she?" 

After hearing him Abhi snapped his head towards him in  a such a speed that he might have got a whiplash.

"You are asking this after what had you done?" dada asked in a hard tone and he hung his head low.

"Please dada tell me, i know what i had done is not right and it can't be corrected, but it was a mistake." he pleaded and dada sighed.

"She hadn't talked with any of us till now, we wanted to talk to her but she didn't let us because she wanted to be alone." dada replied.

After that they again fell into silence, but this time dada spoke to broke it.

"Chotey you said that you didn't remember any incident from that night, so what if she is lying and just trying to fool you for money."

"Dada do you think i am a fool, i too thought that and i even took the DNA test, the baby is mine." he confirmed and the little hope that was rising in their hearts came crashing down.

(Guys they were in California and took the test their only, its illegal in India, DNA test is done by the process of Amniocentesis, which is banned in India)

After that dada said nothing, he was too dumbfounded, because they had a little hope that maybe the baby wasn't his, but he confirmed it. Now there was nothing left to say. So he left his room.

Siddharth saw him leaving the room and he heaved a sigh before getting up from the bed and to get fresh.

He came out in casuals as he wasn't in the mood to go office and to be more precise he still had the hangover.

He was sitting on his bed staring at absolutely nothing with a number of thoughts running in his mind, when he heard a commotion from downstairs.

"What's happening?" he mumbled and stood up and went downstairs to check what it is.

All others including Avneet and Roshni heard that commotion too and they also came out of their rooms to check what it is?

When they reached, they saw Neeharika arguing with the guards.

(Guys i have changed the name of Roshni's mother from Neha to Neeharika as Neha/ Sony is too cute and good to be as bad as her)

"What's happening here?" Vibha aunty asked.