Chapter:26

Avneet pov:

Its been a month since my college and job started. Its going smoothly till now. Mom is also visiting us frequently, which made me happy. My studies are also going well. Now talking about me and Siddharth. Well we are still not on talking terms but we always have our breakfast and dinner together. I guess this is the only progress we had in our relation till now. 

During the starting days of college he used to drop and pick me up even though i refused him but he didn't listened, after many efforts i made him understand that he can't leave his work everyday, but then he assigned a driver for me and i had to accept it so that he doesn't leave his work for me.

Right now i am in my room doing absolutely nothing because college is off due to some construction work for next three days. I was sitting idle so i decided why not to cook as i love cooking. I went downstairs and saw aunt Mary was arranging the kitchen. I went to her and hugged her from back.

"What are you doing my favourite aunt?" i asked her. In the past month we both bonded so well, she loves me like her own daughter and i also love her like my mother.

"Nothing sweetie just checking and making list what is out of stock." she said, i hummed in response and broke the hug.

"So do you need any help?" i asked her and she shook her head.

After few minutes she was done.

"Ok so i am going to market to bring these things." she said in a exhausted tone. I felt bad for her she is in her 70's still she does so much work, i think she needs rest now.

"Give it to me aunt, i will go, you are looking tired, you take rest." i said talking the list from her hand.

"No dear i will go." she said refusing me.

"Aunt." i said in a fake angry tone.

"Ok, ok lady hitler, i lose." she said raising her hands in air accepting her defeat.

"Yeah better, so bye i am going now." i said because my outfit was ok for going out so i don't have to change.

" i said because my outfit was ok for going out so i don't have to change

(Ignore the hat guys)

I was about to go when she stopped me

"Here take this." she said handing me a card. I looked at it and realized it was credit card. I was about to say something but she interrupted.

"This is not mine, its pumpkin card, he had given me this to buy the essentials for the house." she said smiling.

"Still i will not take this, i am also living here, so  i will buy these things." i said with a small smile.

"You are really a stubborn girl." she said and shook her head and i just smiled sheepishly.

"Ok so i am going now, bye." i said turning around.