Chapter:18

Avneet pov:

Bhai ran towards siddharth and hid behind him.

"Please chote for god's sake go talk with her, don't you wanna be an uncle." he asked him and he burst out laughing and my breathe got hitched. For the first time i have seen him laughing and man i just fell for his laugh. Wait what? What are you thinking avu, you seriously need a doctor now. i said to myself.

All were laughing and bhai was pouting grumpily.

"Ok only for the sake of my nephew and niece i am agreeing with her." he said controlling his laugh.

"Thank god." bhai sighed in relief.

"Now go crazy woman talk with him." bhai said glaring di and di narrowed her eyes at him and started moving towards him and his eyes widen.

He ran towards aunt and hid behind her.

"Aunt save me from this woman." and aunt laughed.

"Vaishu leave my Abhi." she said in a fake angry tone and she just pouted.

"Ok, you are saying that's why i am leaving him." she said and turned towards Siddharth.

"So let's go Siddharth." she said and he nodded. When they left i burst out in laughing.

"Bhai you were so whipped." i said while laughing and moving towards him and he moved away from me. What?? My face scrunched up in confusion.

"Why are you moving away from me bhai?" i asked

"You are also black belt in karate, what if you will do the work that your sister left?" he said with a look of horror and me and aunt both burst out in laughing.

"I am not gonna do something like that bhai chill and i know she was also joking." i said while laughing.

"Promise me you will not." he said and i chuckled.

"Promise, now happy." i said and he sighed in relief.

"Yeah." he smiled widely.

"Ok kiddos now i am going to prepare for lunch." aunt said

"I am also coming with you aunt." i said and she nodded and we both started walking towards kitchen.

"Hey what am i gonna do here alone, wait i am also coming." Bhai yelled from outside and we laughed at his silliness. After that we started preparing for the lunch.

Siddharth pov:

Me and the girl came outside and sat on the chairs placed in garden. You know what i really liked her. She is all sassy and savage. She will be good for my dada. I always wanted a Bhabhi like that and i guess God has listened to my prayers.

"So what's your name?" i asked her 

"Vaishanvi Rao." she replied.

Ohk Vaish Bhabhi, it really suits.

"Btw how old are you?" i asked and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You know that we should never ask age from girls." she said glaring me and i shrugged.

"Ok but never mind I'm 27." she replied, she is a year younger than dada and older than me. Perfect they will make a perfect couple and i smirked mentally at my thought.

"You are older than me so i am gonna call you Vaish Bha..... abb b di, Yes i will call you di and you can call me sid or anything you want." i replied. Fuck i was gonna call her Bhabhi, thank god i stopped.

"ok you can call me di and i will think a nick name for you soon." she replied smiling.

"Hmm so now come on the topic." she said with a seriousness on her face and i nodded.