Chapter 10

Avneet pov:

I saw vaishu di in bhai's arms and he was holding her from waist. They both were lost in each other, but came out of their dreamland when they heard the glass breaking and maintained a proper distance between them, then  looked towards me. Vaishu di came to me and hugged me tightly and said " I missed you so much baby sis".

Vaishnavi pov: 

I am very excited today because i am going to meet my baby sis after a whole freaking month. I wanted to give her surprise so i didn't told her that i am coming. She gave me her address so that was also not a problem and my institute was also off today. So i dressed up, left my apartment and went to the parking area to took my car. I seated inside the car, started the engine and left to meet my baby sis.

 I seated inside the car, started the engine and left to meet my baby sis

I reached the address and damn man it was a huge mansion. I parked my car and came out of it. I started admiring the flowers and plants in the garden while walking towards the mansion. I was walking when a girl came out of the main door she was caked up with makeup and bumped into me, she didn't even said sorry and walked past me. She was looking really angry like someone roasted her, I shrugged it off. I watched her going out of the mansion, when i again bumped into someone but this time i was about to fall so i closed my eyes and waited for the floor to kiss me but i didn't felt anything so i opened my eyes and saw a pair of eyes staring me. His eyes were the mixture of hazel and platinum colour. Trust me i have never seen such beautiful eyes in my life. I was so lost in them. Then i heard something falling which brought me out of my thoughts, i distanced myself from the boy and saw in the direction from where the voice came and there my baby sis was standing. She was very shocked, obviously she will be shocked because i didn't told her about my arrival.                                 (But we know she is shocked about something else also😏)

I ran towards her, hugged her tightly and said" I missed u so much baby sis"

she was about to answer me but someone interrupted.

Abhishek pov:

I was very angry on riya. How dare she talked like that with my baby sis. Right now i was pacing in the hall and avneetay had went to bring water for me, i was pacing when i noticed a girl coming in the mansion she was looking outside and walking inside, she will surely fall if she kept walking like this i thought. I was about to call her when she bumped into me and was about to fall so i caught her by her waist. She has her eyes closed due to fear, i admired her she is very beautiful. When she opened her eyes i saw the most beautiful eyes in front of me. We both were lost in each other but came out of our dreamland by something falling down. She distanced herself from me and looked towards the direction from where the sound came, avneetayy was standing there with wide eyes. The girl ran to her and hugged her tightly and said

" I missed you so much baby sis". What!? who is she why is she calling  avneetayy baby sis, only i can call her that. So i asked her.

"Excuse me miss, who are you and what are you doing in my house and most importantly why are you calling 'MY' baby sis 'YOUR' baby sis?" 

" Oh hello Mr. whoever you are she is my baby sis not yours only i can call her that" she said gritting her teeth.

" Firstly you are standing in my house and arguing with me"

We both were continuously arguing when avneetayy yelled

" SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU, keep fingers on your mouth" she said and we did as she told.

" You are arguing on me that who will call me bay sis and not even letting me speak" she spoke and we were listening to her.

"Now why the hell you are not speaking" she asked getting irritated. We both gazed towards ours fingers and she smacked her forehead.

" Oh gosh you two are literally behaving like kids, Put your fingers down and speak something" she said. I put my finger down and said

"Now tell me baby sis who is she?" I asked towards pointing  towards the girl.

"Stop calling her baby sis you mr." the girl said narrowing her eyes at me.

I was about to answer her but avneetayy spoke between

"Don't you dare to start this topic again" she said this while gritting her teeth and i gulped and nodded.

"Hmm so bhai meet Vaishu di, she is my only best friend more like my big sister and di meet Abhi bhai , my big bro" she said introducing both of us to each other but we both are busy glaring each other.

"Now stop glaring at each other like kids and greet each other." she said and we both nodded.

"Hey Abhishek Nigam here, COO of Nigam empire" i said extending my hand towards her

"Hello, Vaishnavi Rao, a music teacher" she said accepting my hand.

"Hmm good so now tell me what was the scene here before i came" avneetayy asked smirking.

Me and Vaishnavi  looked towards each other with a confused face when avneetayy started singing,

" Tere hath me mera hath ho, sari jannate mere sath ho" she sang while smirking at us and our eyes widen in realization. 

"I..it   w...was   no...othing   l...lik..ke   t..that   avneetayy" i said while stammering. Why the hell i am stammering now.

" Y..yess   baby sis  i..it   w...was   no...oth..hing   l..ik...ke   t...hat" Vaishnavi also replied stammering.

"Oh is it? But i thought it was something else because you two were so lost in each other" she said innocently.

" It was nothing like that avneetayy she bumped into me and i just helped her" i said 

"Yes baby sis he was helping me " Vaishnavi said

"Ok i believe you." she replied sarcastically

" And di what a surprise, you didn't even informed me that you are coming" she asked 

"I thought to surprise you" vaish replied.

"Good now let's do breakfast, mom went to temple she will be late, so we shall do it." avneetay said and we both nodded.

After breakfast we all spent time with each other, mostly me and vaish arguing and baby sis stopping us.

------------------

We lost a gem today. RIP #siddharthshukla 😭😭😭 . You will be forever in our hearts. Condolence to his family and his fans. Om shanti.....

That's it for the chapter

Hope you liked it.

So finally Abhinavi met.

Now we will meet in next chapter, till then

Love you all. Stay safe.😘