Chapter:39

Abhishek

"Avneetayy, open the door." i said knocking on the door.

" Muskaan open the door." ashi said, but we didn't hear anything from inside.

"Baby open the door." mom said softly knocking the door, but still nothing.

"Baby sis, every thing will be alright, just please open the door." vaish said but she didn't open it.

"Why is she not opening the door, i just hope she will not do something stupid." deep said in a tensed tone.

"No, she is strong, she will not do something stupid, stop thinking shits." i said to him and he nodded.

"Avneet, its last time open the door, otherwise i am gonna break it." deep said.

"Yes avneetayy we will break it." i said and soon we heard shuffling from inside and the door got opened.

There she was standing, her face stained with tears and eyes filled with fresh layer of tears. My blood boiled seeing her condition. Siddharth Nigam you will pay for making my Avneetayy cry, i already warned you not to do something that will hurt her, but you still did.

Mom engulfed her in hug and she broke into tears.

"Calm down baby it will be alright." she whispered and caressed her hair but she kept crying. Everyone had tears in their eyes. The girl who made everyone smile, who brought happiness in our lives, who gave me a sister which i craved for my whole life, was now crying and i wasn't able to stop her tears. What kind of brother am i?

"Avneetayy please calm down, if you will not stop then i will also start crying." i said and she lifted her head.

"I am serious." i said

"No you will not, i don't like to see you cry." she said in a low tone.

"Okay then i will not, if you stop." i said and wiped her tears and she chuckled lightly. Thank god at least she smiled a little.

"Hmm that's like my Avneetayy." i said and hugged her.

"Okay if you are done then let us also meet her, she is my sister also." vaish said.

"She was but now she is my sister." i said and hugged her more tightly.

"Haww, don't you dare to say that again, she is my baby sis." she said.

"Nope." i said extending the 'p' and broke the hug.

"She is mine sister." vaishu said

"I told you she 'was' but now she is mine." i said, she was about to answer me but avneetay loud voice boomed, making me flinch.

"Shut up both of you, don't you dare to speak another word." 

"Are you both like 5? You both are literally fighting over that i am whose sister?" she spoke in a stern tone.

"If you kept fighting like that, then i am not going to ever talk to you both." she said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, no we will not fight, we love each other, see." i said grabbing vaish and hugging her.

"Yeah baby sis, we won't fight." she said hugging me back.

"Better." avneetayy said.

"So now what?" deep said and we all fell into silence.

"Can we please skip this? I don't wanna talk about all this right now, i want to be alone for sometime." avneetayy mumbled and we all nodded.

"Okay then, you take rest we all are right here, if you need anything just call any of us." mom said