Chapter:38

Avneet

"Roshni di." i whispered.

I didn't know what to say, words were not coming out of my mouth. He came after 4 months with the person who left him on the day of his marriage and now why did she return.

"Who is it avneetayy?" came bhai voice and he also stopped when he saw  them standing here.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" bhai shouted at Roshni.

"Dada calm down first let us come inside." he replied.

"Why should i let her in when she left, now no one needs her, she can leave and why the hell are you saying me to let her in! Are you in your right state of mind." bhai shouted at him.

"Why are you shouting abhi?" mom asked and all came behind her, but when they noticed who is standing in front of them, their reactions were same as mine and bhai.

"Ashu what is she doing with you?" mom asked him.

"Mom i will explain, but please let us come inside first." he said in a low tone with his head hanged low. 

Something is definitely wrong, i have never seen him this much helpless ever before. Everyone was glaring at them, i can feel the atmosphere getting tense.

"Mom its cold outside, let them come inside." i said breaking the tensed atmosphere.

"Avneetayy you are saying to let this girl inside." bhai exclaimed.

"Yeah bhai, please, at least for him." i said and he huffed.

"Okay come." he said in a stern tone before going towards the living room. We all followed him till hall.

When we reached Roshni spoke.

"Avneet i am so sorry, i never thought that if i ran away then mom dad will make you marry him, please forgive me." 

"What?" Siddharth said in a shocked tone. I totally forgot that he didn't know about all this.

"Yes Siddharth i am saying truth she didn't know that i was going to run away, after i did, then mom dad forced her to marry you, she didn't marry you by her choice." she said.

"But your mom said otherwise." he said still in the state of shock.

"She is like this only, she don't want her to be happy, she told you a lie so that you will hate her and even you believed her." she said and he looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"See this is what we wanted to tell you on the first day of your marriage, but you being an angry bird didn't listen to us and just stormed off from there." bhai said and he looked down.

"But now answer my question, why you came back after all this?" bhai asked roshni in a cold voice and she looked towards Siddharth who was looking down. Seeing him like this making me feel like something really bad is going to happen, because he is not someone who will held his head low.

"Yeah answer us." mom and di said.

"Mom we met in California." Siddharth said in a low tone.

"Okay so how this relate with her being here?" bhai asked and folded his arms over his chest.

"I am pregnant and he is the father." Roshni spoke pointing at Siddharth and we all gasped. I felt my knees getting weak so i held the counter placed beside the table.

"What kind of shit you are speaking?" bhai yelled at her.

"Its the truth." she replied without any hesitation in her voice.