Chapter:33

Avneet pov:

I woke up with sunrays falling on me. I sat up on the bed, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out, i smiled hearing the chirping of birds which was coming from the balcony, but immediately my smile dropped when i remembered something.

Its my mom birthday today.

By remembering it all the painful memories came rushing down to me. Now i know why you always told me to be strong, you knew that one day i would need the strength to bear your loss.

My mood had already dropped so i decided to take a day off and go to my mom dad, its been a long time since i met them. I took a shower and dressed up.

When i reached down aunt was there

"Morning sweetie." she chirped.

"Morning aunt." i replied with a small smile.

"What happened? You seems to be off today?" she asked me and i sighed.

"Its my mom birthday today." i murmured.

"Oh i am so sorry sweetie." she said sadly 

"Its okay aunt, i am just going to meet them." i said to her

"To whom you are going to meet?" came his voice from behind and i turned around

There he was standing all dressed up ready to go for work.

"My parents." i replied and his brows scrunched in confusion but as soon as he realized what i was saying he nodded at me.

"Should i come with you?" he asked sincerely.

"No work is important, you should go to office, i will go." i said with a sad smile, not wanting him to neglect his work because of me. But i guess he noticed that my mood was really bad today.

"It can wait, but i want to meet my in-laws because of whom such a beautiful masterpiece came into existence." he said trying to lift up my mood and my cheeks heated up a bit.

"Are you sure?" i asked him 

"Never been this much sure." he replied instantly looking into my eyes.

"Ok then." i said

"Lets go." he said and i nodded.

We sat in his car and he asked me to set the location in the  gps, i did and we drove off to the  cemetery. We reached there in  30 minutes.

I got off the car and waited for him, he came outside, locked the car and gestured me to move forward. I entered the cemetery and went to the side of my parents.

There they were resting for years.

In the loving memory of Amandeep Nandra

A great son, Husband and a Father.

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."