Chapter:6

Siddharth pov:

Finally the problem was solved. It was rajvansh's .They are creating problems for us continuously because they want to be no.1 and right now Nigam enterprises is on that position. I sighed and glanced towards the watch it was showing 6:30 in the morning after seeing it i rushed towards the parking and asked the driver to take me to the Nigam mansion. Today i am going to get a great lecture from mom because i was supposed to be with my wife and here i am doing office work.

When i reached home it was 7:00 already usually mom wakes up at 7:00 only so i rushed towards my room to save myself from scolding. I hurriedly entered my room and locked it. I sighed in relief and went towards the nightstand of my bed, took the glass of water and gulped it down, I noticed the room was empty Roshni wasn't there, then i heard the sound of water running from the bathroom so i assumed that it may be roshni. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes because i was hell tired, now i just want to sleep. I was just laying on the bed when door of bathroom opened, i sat up because i need to apologise her for leaving her on the wedding day itself. When she came i was mesmerized by her, she was dressed up in a red saree, although her back was facing me but i can still tell that she must be looking very gorgeous. 

She was drying her hair with towel, i guess she didn't noticed my presence

She was drying her hair with towel, i guess she didn't noticed my presence. I waited for her to turn, after she dried her hair she turned and bumped into me because i was standing very close to her, she was about to fall but i catched her from her waist, at that time i noticed her face she has her eyes closed in fear but the thing i noticed that she was not roshni, she opened her eyes slowly and trust me man the word 'beautiful' will be less for an angel like her. She widen her eyes like she realised something and pushed me hard and by her this act i also came out of my dreamland.

 I maintained my cold, stern face and asked her

" Who are you and what are you doing in my room, where is roshni?"

She didn't answered and just looked down i was about to ask further but then i noticed the vermillion chain and vermillion in her hair partition. The chain was same as that chain which i made my wife wear. Now all the things were making sense to me, her face covered during the whole wedding, her touch, she being in my room, all the fucking  things were making sense to me. The girl standing in front of me has replaced my roshni, she fucking married me without my knowledge. Anger was boiling inside my i went towards her and pulled her harshly by her shoulders.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where is roshni?" i asked her angrily she still didn't answered but now i can see the tears in her eyes but i didn't care.

"When i am asking you something you have to answer me, understand" i told her in a calm yet angry voice and she nodded weakly

"So i am asking you last time tell me where is Roshni and what are you doing in my room?" 

" I...I don...n't kn....now" she replied while shuttering and tears flowing from her eyes.

I pushed her hardly, she fell on the bed and i walked out of the room in anger. I was beyond angry, I reached the hall and called mom and dada

" Mom, dada come down at this instant " i yelled, within 2- 3 minutes they both came down.

"What happened sid why are you yelling in the morning " mom asked

"Yes chote why are you yelling? Did you fought with your wife on the first day of your marriage" dada said while chuckling but he stopped when i glared at him.

"Did you both saw her?" i asked ignoring their questions. They both made a confused face and shook their heads. I sighed heavily to control my temper.

"Then go and see her" I replied with gritting my teeth and they both ran towards my room, they must have sensed that something is wrong.

I was pacing back and forth to control my anger when my phone beeped it was showing an unknown number i picked it up and my blood boiled after hearing the voice of the caller. It was roshni's mom. She dared to cheat me, now i will show her who 'The Siddharth Nigam' is.

" How dare you low class people cheated me" I yelled at her.

"We didn't cheated on you Mr. Nigam it was avneet who forced us to do this" she replied while crying. (Obviously fake crying my dear readers 😒)

My brows knitted together in confusion" who is avneet?" i asked her.

"The girl you married" She said so her name is avneet.

"How she forced you?" I asked in confusion.

"She loved you from a long time and wanted to have you and when she heard the news that you are going to marry her sister that means roshni, she started threating her to run away so that she can marry you easily and roshni being innocent, wanted her sister happiness and she left and let her marry you" she started crying after telling me everything.

"Ok" i replied and hung up because i didn't know what to answer.

So that girl is the reason that i didn't got my love. Now i will make her pay for ruining my life. You messed up with wrong guy girl i thought and smirked internally...

(P.s. - her aunt didn't tell him that avu is not their daughter. He still thinks her uncle aunt as her parents)

____________

Do you like the chapter

At first sid was lost in our avu and then started yelling at her 😫

You were lost in her when you didn't even saw her and now you started hating her Aisa kaise chalega Mr. Nigam 😏 Phle ek emotion fix karo hmari avu ke liye 😁

Do votes and comments.

We will meet in next chapter till then

Love you all. Stay safe. 😘