Chapter:46

Avneet

There stood Daniel with Ashi. How the hell did they get to know about me?

"Daniel, Ashi?" i asked.

"Yes we." they replied and clenched their fists upon seeing my condition. I 'm sure that i must be looking like a zombie right now with all the blood i had spitted.

"Who the hell are you? And how did you get to know about this place?" my uncle yelled at them.

"Well you dumb fucker, who forgets to take the phone of your victim, but i'm glad you did that's why i was able to track her location." Daniel replied with a smirk on his face and all the colour drained from the other three faces, my dear friends i hope you get whom i am referring to.

"Tch tch, such a bad kidnappers you all are, you never heard that thought which says ' A little knowledge is a dangerous thing'. I guess you didn't otherwise you hadn't abducted her doing these silly mistakes." ashi sassed and uncle's face flared with anger, but suddenly he started smirking and yelled,

"Come in" his voice boomed in the hall and after a few seconds some well built men entered and it doesn't take a genius to understand that they are goons.

"Tie them up." uncle ordered them and they quickly got a hold of them, but what they didn't notice was a small smug smile on their face which i didn't fail to notice, What are they up to?

Soon they both were tied beside me.

"Are you alright Muskaan/ Avneet?" they both asked me.

"Yeah just some pain in back due to whips and lost a sufficient amount of blood which can lead me to death in few hours, otherwise i feel excellent." i answered them.

Note the sarcasm guys.

"I need to distance myself from you, my company is affecting you." Daniel replied after hearing my answer and i rolled my eyes.

"Oh guys shut up, this is not to place for your silly arguments and Avneet you are seriously injured, you need medical attention immediately, i'm gonna kill these bastards for doing this to you." Ashi whisper yelled at us and mumbled the last part.

"Leave all this, you tell me, are you both idiot that you came here knowing that this is an abandoned area and even if you came to rescue me then you could have at least brought cops with you. How can you both be so dumb?" I asked them.

"Well we only look like dumb but we aren't." Daniel replied and smirked making me confuse.

"What do you mean?" i asked him.

"Just chill and wait and watch." this time Ashi replied with the same smug smile on her face. Now i am sure that they are definitely up to something. 

"What the fuck are you guys talking, you do realize that you are kidnapped?" uncle yelled at us and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Well not for more time." Daniel replied making me snap my head in his direction.

"What does that mean?" aunt asked and they both smirked. What the fuck they have planned that they are not worried even an ounce.

"You will get to see, lemme just do this."  Daniel replied before whistling loudly. What the fuck has gotten into him. Just after few seconds a loud bang came from the entrance, and all of our heads snap in the direction.

The scene in front of me left me wide eyed, there stood Siddharth with bhai and Deep on his sides, knocking down the guards on their way.

He was looking like a complete mess, shirt untucked from one side and crumbled, sleeves rolled till elbow, hair dishevelled, i can clearly tell that he must have ran his hands in his hair a alot of times.