1- ιт gєтѕ ωσяѕє

It couldn't get any worse right?
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Katsuki Bakugou was about to explode the whole school, then possibly the city and potentially the whole world (Todoroki really wanted Bakugou to explode his father's flame bearded face but nevermind-).

"Chill Bakubro, it can't be that bad,"

"THAT BAD? No, Kirishima- Kun you don't get it. With the forces of Todoroki and Bakugou fighting every day and night, UA would end up as a junkyard with frozen bits and pieces," Izuku Midoriya was very good at making others panic.

"So, like frozen but instead of Arendelle or something it's UA and Elsa had both explosion powers and ice powers?"

By then everyone was panicking (about the situation) and concerned for Kaminari. They feared that this event had caused him to either short circuit again or become mentally insane.

"ARGHHH! I'll prove you extras wrong by getting along with Icyhot,"

Everyone was now about to scream at the top of their lungs at the mention of Katsuki Bakugou getting along with someone, willingly.

"Come on Todoroki," Bakugou said the other's name very slowly so it sounded more like Toe- Doe- Roe- Kee.

"Alright Bakugou," As usual, Shoto Todoroki was very calm and composed about any situation. Even ones where the whole of UA would probably die from air loss from panicking and screaming too much.

Let's just hope, that like in Frozen, all the destruction will be cured afterwards.

---

"Your bed, my bed. Fuck off,"

What a great start to getting along. The ash blonde refused to say anymore so the red and white haired boy decided to inspect the room.

Their teacher, Shota Aizawa had given them roommates as moving into third year, meant bigger and spacious dorms. It was almost like an apartment as these rooms gave them a whole other level of independence.

Currently, the beds were positioned so that they were the furthest away from each other. The rest of the dorm? Unfortunately it hadn't been decorated yet. And that was something that they needed to do... together.