10- ƒℓαѕнвα¢кѕ σƒ тяαυмα

Bakugou woke with his hair plastered to his face with sweat and with rugged and shallow breaths. It was still the middle of the night and 2AM probably wasn't the best time to be awake. He sighed and stared at the ceiling until he heard a choked sob. 

"I-icyhot?".

---

Todoroki gasped. His mind occasionally replayed the memories of his traumatic childhood. Flashbacks that were completely random and uncontrollable as they were in his dreams. 

"B-Bakugou, I'm sorry to have woken you,"

"Tch, I was awake before then. You alright?"

Todoroki decided to ignore how surprised he was that Bakugou was actually concerned of his condition. 

"Just shaken,"

"Thank god you didn't die or shit,"

"So you care?"

"Well duh- I mean, Heh no, I'd just hate to answer questions and your funeral will probably be a waste of money,"

"So my funeral's not going to be special?"

"Shut it Icyhot. Stop thinking about fucking death already and go to sleep,".

---

After their usual classes, the two resumed their afternoon activities. Training together (today they decided to do quirkless training) and the homework before dinner. This became pretty normal for them and one thing the two liked were organised schedules. 

Todoroki was typing a bit of his dreams while Bakugou was showering. The ash blonde had said he wanted a longer shower that day. It was slightly risky to type it all as it meant he had to recall the flashback but the bi coloured hair boy knew it would be easier to get over if he 'let it all out'. 

---

After dinner, Todoroki took his own shower and Bakugou looked at his sketchbook. He had failed miserably at trying to draw himself and Todoroki cuddling. 

Sigh, it's not like that'll ever happen anyway...